Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all Tri Guys...

gettinhuge

Question…

I’m an endurance freak! This is the cycle I’m thinking of doing in the build up phase to an Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mi swim, 112 mi bike, 26.2 mi run). Here is my personal info, 27 yrs old, 175 lbs, 5’8’’, swims 6 mi per wk, bikes 250 mi per wk and runs 40 mi per wk. Consume approx 3500 cal per day. I have done several easy cycles in the past consisting of Sus 250 and Reforvit-B. This is my current plan: 4 wk cycle, 4 wk rest. 3-8 clens per day, 2 days on 2 days off and two fina tabs with dmso per day to aid in recovery. With such a low dosage should I invest in anti-E’s, had no gyno problems with prior cycles (250 mg of Sus per wk and 3 d-bols per day) and with these low dosages and short cycles, do I need to come off with clomid? Remember, my goal is recovery and strength not mass. Thanks for your help, any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Endorphin Junkie

if recovery is all your after:

cyclofenil (fertodur in mexico) 2 weeks then nolvadex 40 mg 3weeks . this is during your last 5 week up to the day after the race.

If you dont gain muscle easily then go with a heavy androgen w/little anabolic properties. halo, methyltest, masteron, etc. but id once agaon go with a short cycle like 6 weeks till the day after the event. test, dbol, etc causes too much of a "pump" and will interfere w/ workouts and the water gain is just extra weight you gotta bike & run with.

just my .02 cents make sure these weeks are top notch quality workouts to make the best of being enhanced

Top Bottom