Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The New York Yankees

• Thread starter Thread starter roidog420
  • Start date Start date
New Yorker born and raised.

I like Seattle because they shed Griffey and A-Rod and went on to win 116 games, but I root NY all the way.

The Nature Boy said:
bulksoon,

i have to say that was a good post. New york is messy, but I sure as hell love going there. to throw in a springsteen reference is classic. well done. I miss NY. :(

Thanks Nature Boy. (The name is BUKsoon! :) )

Did you all see Bret Boone's reaction to the Yanks' win tonite? He just shook his head and smiled. Even Seattle had to give it to the Bronx Bombers. They just make it happen, in spite of having no real marquee players, in spite of chugging along on aging knees and pulled hamstrings. It's just ... somehow they always Get It Done.

I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle win three in a row, but i think the Yankees are a lock to win it all now. Arizona has no bullpen, and NY peak's this time of year. Besides, it will do the city some good.

thermo said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle win three in a row, but i think the Yankees are a lock to win it all now. Arizona has no bullpen, and NY peak's this time of year. Besides, it will do the city some good.

It bothers me when people say Yankee should win because of what happened on 9/11. What does that got to do anything? It's sports. Don't get me wrong. What has happened in NY is a tragedy. It will help people's hope and get their minds off the tragedy, but it doesn't make sense to say Yankees should win because of that.

Yep, Lou's going back to Seattle as promised....
only he's going to be playing GOLF!!!!
12-3 nice punctuation for a great series!

Top Bottom