Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Ahhhh... who needs stinkin tires anyway bro:confused: LOL...
IF you shop around bro you really can get decent used tires and you can usually deal on price too. just a thought for you bro.
Just keep your head wrapped real tight around this comp man and it potentially could be a pretty good dam boost to your finances:evil:.
I know life can kinda get in the way sometimes and I sincerly hope the best for you brother. You and all of our competitors in this.
I have the highest regards for all of you guyz and galz cuz I know this is no easy or small task and I know that you all are taking it seriously too.
So keep your chin up and keep your ass in the gym. Stick to your diet and KEEP POSTING ON HERE!!!!! All of you!:evil:
Work hard and be safe!

Thanks zed backing I could use bout now.. I picked up 3 good used tires so I'm close...anyway your right about the comp diet and gym been the only constants I have going right now...backing helps keep me motivated your exactly right zed...today is a cheat day gonna load body/muscles with carbs and glycogen today...look out this week things starting to take place....

Today been great...got my supplies which included some 23g 1 1/2 inch pins which I needed bad only had 22g one inch and with 450 mg test and super tren hitting eod with those didn't give much options...hoping longer pin get in muscle lil deeper so maybe less pain but also got 25g so can start mixing it up not just glute...
Hit chest today started some dbal today only took 30 mg cause still took 50mg drol..

Flat Dbell press 50lbs at 20 reps for warm up
75 lbs each for 8 reps
85 lbs for 6 reps
85 lbs for 5
Incline dbell
65 lbs for 12
75lbs for 8
80Lbs for 6

Chest press machine 4 drop sets
230lbs 10 reps drop to 160 lbs 12 reps
" " 8 reps drop 160 for 10 reps
" " 8 reps drop " " for 8 reps
210 lbs 12 reps drop 140 12 reps

Stopped after that thought bout doing 3-4 more sets something else but decided to wait see how I feel tm would like to come back to chest thurs or fri
Felt fairly strong today and can tell I'm leaning out and I'm not even trying too..may up my carbs lil but not sure will keep you up to date

drol and dbol at the same time......fuck bro thats some mean shit right there man. You be drinking plenty of water, 1 gal/day++ and taking liver supps I hope man. You sure as hell should be feeling strong... like throwing cars around strong dude LOL.
Dam nice chest workout too man. All in all looking real good. You are growing and staying lean, what more could a guy want....yeah yeah I know tires and shit like that..LOL:evil:

Thanks zed backing I could use bout now.. I picked up 3 good used tires so I'm close...
Good for you bro.

anyway your right about the comp diet and gym been the only constants I have going right now...backing helps keep me motivated your exactly right zed...today is a cheat day gonna load body/muscles with carbs and glycogen today...look out this week things starting to take place....
Good news bro, hope youre feeling bette about things then too.:evil:

Everything been good here feel like I'm growing nicely and really starting to lean out without even trying yet...did legs yesterday everything was fine I was actually resting between sets went to walk to water fountain and my right foot like locked up on inner side couldn't put any weight on it almost felt like something was out of place very painful but did nothing to induce it..took it easy rest of day felt it few times but has completly went away but kind of scary..anyone have any idea what this could be

Those bones in our feet are tiny and they can and do diplace frequently. It can be painful but usually we dont really notice it. If it becomes bothersome get a tennis ball and roll that under your feet daily. Will help considerably.
Work it bro, work it!

Yes bro been consistant at the gym just real busy other wise so haven't got to log for few days.
My last back workout was great all tightness I was experiencing has gone away and strength was great..my high pulls were up 60-80lbs since last week which blew my mind...everything haas felt real strong but on friday I did bis and tris together and the pump was so sick..felt like everything had kicked in fully....mad strong and super swole...haven't had pump like that in couple years....
A lso got third set of pics up which now you can really start to see transformation! Almost wondering if I'm leaning out a lil too quick and might sacrifice some size due to this unsure right now. .might start cycling carbs soon but have few high and med days
Any thoughts

Top Bottom