Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Brad Pitt fight club cycle

gimp said:
well, I think he looks great in that movie, but, it's funny how in Fight Club Ed Norton looks like crap..but, a few years before he too looked great in American Hist. X

When you look at pics of Brad, he looks like an average skinny guy. He likely doesn't train at all for months , then a movie comes up.. he rents nutritionists, strength trainers, plyometric instructors..etc. he does nothing but sleep, eat and train for 3 months prior to shooting..and Wham! he looks great cuz his porportions come out as he looses fat. He likely does super high rep, lotsa cardio and eats dead on. Norton did the same thing in Amercan X.

It's for film, so, you don't have to be big..you have to appear big. if you are really lean and cut, you will look big. but, put your shirt on and you will look small. Vice versa for guys who are not lean

You mean he appears to look great. You can oil up any skinny guy in the right lighting and he will look ripped. He doesnt looked jacked at all. Looks like he weighs about 165 in that picture, tops. Lighting and a tan does wonders for people. Also throw in the fact that the camera adds on 10-20 lbs. I have pictures of myself when i weighed about 165 lbs in some good lighting and I looked jacked. In reality I hadnt worked out in months, and had been doing coke, e, k and some other shit in there for a good couple years, pretty much every day. In other pictures, in shitty lighting, my arms looked twigs you could snap off, and it looked like if you hit me in the chest, it might cave in. Now, at 210, even in shitty lighting i still look pretty muscular. Hes just a skinny dude. period. His cycle was most likely 10 weeks of cigarettes, coke, minimal eating and evem less working out.

Top Bottom