Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sunday Night Snow Football!

I don't think the Eagles will make it to the superbowl. I mean, they certainly could, but something about them just doesn't make me believe they will get it done when it counts. They never do. It's just the rest of the NFC is so awful aside from Atlanta it's hard to say who would beat them. Maybe Green Bay? Minnesota? Hard to say.

IMO it will be

AFC
Steelers vs NE Pats

NFC
Eagles vs Falcons

Agreed the Eagles always seem to implode late in the season, but
Look at the Eagles remaining games.. Do you see many obvious losses other
than maybe G.B. ?

Dec 5 Green Bay 4:15pm
Dec 12 @Washington 8:30pm
Dec 19 Dallas 1:00pm
Dec 27 @St. Louis 9:00pm
Jan 2 Cincinnati 1:00pm

it will be Falcons v. Eagles in the NFC championship game.

IMO - you cant look at the records in the NFC......theres a lot of parity

Philly could lose to Green Bay and St. Louis, just because the game is in St. Louis and the Rams can outscore anyone on any given day. They have had the benefit of playing a very easy schedule in the weak weak NFC East. Most likely they lose one more game though and finish 14-2 and have homefield throughout. It's hard to say in the NFC.

I like the Pats as well, but I don't think the Steelers will make it. They don't have an offense to keep up with a team such as Indy if they were to meet. I like Indy and NE again, depending on how the bracket sets itself up. I really like Indy this year, as bad as their defense has been it has played pretty good in recent weeks. And we all know about the offense. Unstoppable.

Boo Ya JASON

nfl1a6e_lower.jpg

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I would love to see the Steelers win the SB this year.

As would I. Neither of my teams have a chance this season so my Super Bowl cheers are going to the Steelers.

Top Bottom