Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Over again...... Cycle advice please?

madscience

Hi.

I'm 37. 6' and now I'm about 174lbs.

4 years ago I was in Thailand and did a stack of Deca, Sustanon 250, D-Bol, Nolvadex.

I can't remember the exact formula cycle i was doing but I got some great results.
Not to mention I was eating 70g of protient with 500g of carbs every meal 6 times a day.
I got up to 198lbs ripped.

Now (4 years later) I'm out of shape after having a child and priorities shifting towards the
responsabilities of my son, I'm finding my time is starting to free up again.

Having said this I'm getting the itch to get back into shape and really miss that unstoppable feeling.

I have went out and purchased some Valopharm V.P Deca (DECA 300) Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml and 13 amps of Sustanon 250 (Organon-Pakastan)
and considering stacking on top of that some D-Bol Tabs (pink ones from Thailand)

Can someone with experience with these products suggest a proper cycle for me to use these
with please?

Much appreciated.

*Mad.

500 grams of carbs per meal?? typo? haha
maybe best to just do a test cycle at 4-500 mgs ew for 10-12 weeks since it has been so long.
If you're just starting out in the gym again, I would wait a good 6+ months and get a consistant training and diet program before jumping into a cycle. research is key!
Welcome!

whats your cycle history ? 1 cycle ? what is your bodyfat % and what is your goal of the cycle?

I have done one cycle before.
Thanks for pointing out my typo, 50g of carbs is what I meant.
I'm not too sure what my body fat % was but i have posted a pic or two.
I'm not the biggest kind of guy but I'm trying to get back into shape.
(you don't want to see my recent pics!)

Thanks for your input guys, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm 37. 6' and now I'm about 174lbs.

4 years ago I was in Thailand and did a stack of Deca, Sustanon 250, D-Bol, Nolvadex.

I can't remember the exact formula cycle i was doing but I got some great results.
Not to mention I was eating 70g of protient with 500g of carbs every meal 6 times a day.
I got up to 198lbs ripped.

Now (4 years later) I'm out of shape after having a child and priorities shifting towards the
responsabilities of my son, I'm finding my time is starting to free up again.

Having said this I'm getting the itch to get back into shape and really miss that unstoppable feeling.

I have went out and purchased some Valopharm V.P Deca (DECA 300) Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml and 13 amps of Sustanon 250 (Organon-Pakastan)
and considering stacking on top of that some D-Bol Tabs (pink ones from Thailand)

Can someone with experience with these products suggest a proper cycle for me to use these
with please?

Much appreciated.

*Mad.

I would wait until you're in shape....back in all out diet and training mode B4 going back on.

Top Bottom