Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one said:
Hey, there.

I'm going to Vegas today...kind of last minute. I'll be there through Friday, then in Prescott through Sunday. I'm taking my puter with me, so will check in and keep my log up.

Going to the Palms pool party on Friday!
You are going to get Great "reviews" ta Plams Beach party..
Jaws drop! Jeff will be a proud proud guy!!! He already is I am sure!

Shorty my vacation request was approved and just booked my flight.

Fri 27Jul07 918 TORONTO 8:45pm LAS VEGAS, NV 10:29pm

Mon 30Jul07 919 LAS VEGAS, NV 11:30pm TORONTO 6:47am

OMG soooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED :elephant:

Saw this and thought of you!
2duef6o.jpg

superqt4u2nv said:
Shorty my vacation request was approved and just booked my flight.

Fri 27Jul07 918 TORONTO 8:45pm LAS VEGAS, NV 10:29pm

Mon 30Jul07 919 LAS VEGAS, NV 11:30pm TORONTO 6:47am

OMG soooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED :elephant:

Yay! :)

Sass is coming, too!

--------------

OK - I'm sick. :worried: I've been throwing up for 2 days and am just now able to keep water down. I just ate an apple. lol Jeff's sick, too. Same symptoms. We don't know if we poisoned ourselves with bad chicken, or if we have the flu. I'm still in Prescott and we have to drive back to Sierra Vista tonight. oi. 5 hour drive.

I need to go pack and hit the road - I'll report in tomorow and try and catch up.

the-short-one said:

Sass is coming, too!

--------------

OK - I'm sick. :worried: I've been throwing up for 2 days and am just now able to keep water down. I just ate an apple. lol Jeff's sick, too. Same symptoms. We don't know if we poisoned ourselves with bad chicken, or if we have the flu. I'm still in Prescott and we have to drive back to Sierra Vista tonight. oi. 5 hour drive.

I need to go pack and hit the road - I'll report in tomorow and try and catch up.
Bump for well wishes and good vibes Shorty get will :heart:

the-short-one said:

Sass is coming, too!

--------------

Oh damn. Feel better girl!

For once tickets are cheap to Vegas!

Top Bottom