Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one said:
Flor - I need to get with you the next time I go to Vegas (other than for the USAs - we've got a good place lined up for that). Sounds like you know your way around. ;)
We MUST meet!!!! I keep telling the girls!!!
Damn You TSO your ass makes me cry!!! :heart: :heart:

the-short-one said:
I got a call back from Ford about 1/2 way into my expensive omelette and UREKA! We have a place to shoot. Photoshoot is July 26th (with the 27th as a backup) with brand new Saleens, Cobras, GT's and customs. They public relations guy at Ford was happy to help me and showed some interest in picking up a few thousand calendars for their dealers. :D lol

Heyyyy! My Bday!! I get a free calendar right? ;)

Sorry to hear about the illness

omg, my ass is making people cry. ;) lololol

June 11, 2007

Supps:

N P P, 20mg
E Q, 10mg
W I N NY, 3mg
G H - , 2iu
Anavar , 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 75mcg
r-alpha lipoic acid
CEE
fat burner w/ephedra
Vitamin C
taurine
Vitamin E
Sesamin
Cascara Bark

Meal #1 - woke up LATE AGAIN. Sleep makes me happy.
2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
1/4 cup cooked brown rice

Meal#2
2 tbsp anpb - energy levels are LOW

Meal #3
4 oz grilled chicken breast
lettuce
salad spritzer

Meal #4
2 tbsp anpb

Meal #5
2 scoops casein/whey combo (40 grams) in water + fibersure
50 grams blueberries
1 tbsp anpb
1 glucorell

I won't be sleeping in tomorrow - work - so the diet will be back to normal. I think all the pb has helped with my energy levels, though. I felt good at the gym tonight.

----------------

PM WORKOUT

Back:

warmed up with 3 light sets of those behind the neck pull downs (with the straps like I'm doing a ddouble bicep. They feel good.)

SUPERSET

STIFF ARM PULLDOWNS AND WIDE GRIP PULLDOWNS
3 SETS ON EACH 8-10 6 TUT - used the pulldown single pully for both, if you're wondering why the weight is so low. lol
3 x 10/40 - 3 x 10/70

SEATED ROWS AND BENT OVER LATERALS
3 SETS ON EACH 8-10 6 TUT
3 x 10/60 - 3 x 10/9lb dbs

practiced posing for 30 minutes, then went and tanned for 12.
----------

Those 6TUT's are a bitch. :D I haven't done them for a while and felt like I was in slow motion. They BURN.

Those veins I was talking about yesterday are barely visible today. I was reaching over to grap the foot pedestal on the lat row to stretch and noticed how fat my ankles were. lol Holy water retainage. S & I were expecting this - so not a big surprise...but it still makes me feel like a cow.

My bowels are finally back to normal (bet ya'll are glad I'm sharing, huh?). This is a huge relief...I probably don't have to tell any of you that. I've been adding FiberSure to every shake and have been taking Cascara bark pills.

OK. I'm going to bed, because I have to lay blacktop tomorrow at 3 different jobs. It seems we are short a few good laborers, so I get to run the roller and probably the shovel! Oh, boy.

Hang in there.

The water will be gone in a couple of days.

I will shoot you a pm a bit later

the-short-one said:
omg, my ass is making people cry. ;) lololol

I won't be sleeping in tomorrow - work - so the diet will be back to normal. I think all the pb has helped with my energy levels, though. I felt good at the gym tonight.
----------------
Those veins I was talking about yesterday are barely visible today. I was reaching over to grap the foot pedestal on the lat row to stretch and noticed how fat my ankles were. lol Holy water retainage. S & I were expecting this - so not a big surprise...but it still makes me feel like a cow.

My bowels are finally back to normal (bet ya'll are glad I'm sharing, huh?). This is a huge relief...I probably don't have to tell any of you that. I've been adding FiberSure to every shake and have been taking Cascara bark pills.
OK. I'm going to bed, because I have to lay blacktop tomorrow at 3 different jobs. It seems we are short a few good laborers, so I get to run the roller and probably the shovel! Oh, boy.
1. The onion has been making people cry for years :p
2. Great new ANPB cures all 1 1/2 more days and I can have some :worried:
3. It will go away sweet pea.
4. LOL it is all good with me I am very open about my poopies as well.

Top Bottom