Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

Nope....none scheduled.

If you want to do some easy(non HIIT) that is ok.

I want the water situation to equilibrate this week and to also let your shins heal completely.

How was the nervous system in general last week?

The Shadow said:
Nope....none scheduled.

If you want to do some easy(non HIIT) that is ok.

I want the water situation to equilibrate this week and to also let your shins heal completely.

How was the nervous system in general last week?

a little jumpy - but toward the end of the week, I felt better than I have in a couple of months. Same today. I have lots of energy and am psyched for this competition.

the shins are tender - I tried running on them last week to see how they were doing. ouch. I'll have to start wrapping them again when we pick things back up.

the-short-one said:
a little jumpy - but toward the end of the week, I felt better than I have in a couple of months. Same today. I have lots of energy and am psyched for this competition.

the shins are tender - I tried running on them last week to see how they were doing. ouch. I'll have to start wrapping them again when we pick things back up.

Lay off the cardio totally this week.

I want you to totally recharge the nervous system and the shins etc.

How is the water weight??

Remember we talked about 125??

You wil be close

The Shadow said:
Lay off the cardio totally this week.

I want you to totally recharge the nervous system and the shins etc.

How is the water weight??

Remember we talked about 125??

You wil be close

Sitting at 141. I would love to get to 125. I think it might be possible.

the-short-one said:
Sitting at 141. I would love to get to 125. I think it might be possible.

That is what you need to shoot for.....those light heavies are BIG girls.....and very experienced.

While you would compare very well(you mass:height index is probably better than most of them), I think Middleweights are for you this go round.

The Shadow said:
That is what you need to shoot for.....those light heavies are BIG girls.....and very experienced.

While you would compare very well(you mass:height index is probably better than most of them), I think Middleweights are for you this go round.

oh, yeah. I've been looking at them and know I'm just not ready for that class. Most of them are coming in uber lean at 136.

the-short-one said:
oh, yeah. I've been looking at them and know I'm just not ready for that class. Most of them are coming in uber lean at 136.

While that is a factor....you will be againstthe name recognition thing as Buns was this past weekend - only 100x times worse.

The ONLY way to ensure that you get noticed is to be super hella ripped.

As long as you are ready for what that entails - I am all for it.

The Shadow said:
While that is a factor....you will be againstthe name recognition thing as Buns was this past weekend - only 100x times worse.

The ONLY way to ensure that you get noticed is to be super hella ripped.

As long as you are ready for what that entails - I am all for it.

Tell me what to do and I will do it.

Top Bottom