Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

Rich wants me to tell you ladies that he's single and looking for the right woman. :D lol He also told me he'd give me nekkid pictures to post of him if you want them. lolololol

He has got to be the funniest guy I've ever met. He had me laughing so hard, I was almost crying. We went to Applebees after his comp and I'm pretty sure we were on the verge of being tossed out. He was going to strip on our table, and tried to fit the phrase "ball sack" into every sentence.

So! :D If any of you ladies need a hot date, I can hook you up. lolololol

Sassy69 said:
*OH OH OH ME ME ME!*

lol @ "ball sack"

He'll be in Vegas with me, Sass. ;) You should come...

Also - I was wrong about his bb history. lol I totally spaced out his win 4 years ago - He won an ABA pro qualifier in 2003 and then quit again until this year. Rich told me he plans on staying in shape this time. He wants to start competing in the NPC. He's been training with Andy (I posted his pics a few pages back) - so they're both going to try and add some size for the next year or so and try and NPC show.

the-short-one said:
He'll be in Vegas with me, Sass. ;) You should come...

Also - I was wrong about his bb history. lol I totally spaced out his win 4 years ago - He won an ABA pro qualifier in 2003 and then quit again until this year. Rich told me he plans on staying in shape this time. He wants to start competing in the NPC. He's been training with Andy (I posted his pics a few pages back) - so they're both going to try and add some size for the next year or so and try and NPC show.

I'm putting together a plan & schedule to get to Vegas end of July! I think I'm gonna folllow that up w/ a trip to Fresno on 8/18 for the Flex Wheeler Classic. Again, finalizing my program but 11 weeks of balls to the wall is the plan.

Sassy69 said:
I'm putting together a plan & schedule to get to Vegas end of July! I think I'm gonna folllow that up w/ a trip to Fresno on 8/18 for the Flex Wheeler Classic. Again, finalizing my program but 11 weeks of balls to the wall is the plan.

Yay! If you come to Vegas, I will come to Fresno for your show. Jeff says he'll come, too. ;)

All Rep Ranges Will Be 6-8 Reps....all Tut Will Be 4 - No Pauses On Anything

MONDAY Chest

Super Set:

Flat DB Press With Flat Db Flyes
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut) On Both Exercises

Follow With 3 Sets Of Incline Db Press - 3 Sets Of 6-8 (4 Tut)

Follow with 3 sets of 10-12 low cable crossovers

Back

Superset:

Seated Cable Rows(narrow Saddle Grip)with modified bent laterals
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

Follow With 3 Sets Of Stiff Arm Pulldowns(4 Tut) 10-12 reps

Follow with 3 sets of WIIIIIDEEEE GRIP weight assisted chins 6-8 reps(4 TUT)

Legs

Superset:

leg Extensions With STANDING Leg Curls
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

stiff Deadlifts With Seated Leg Curls
4 Sets Of 6-8(4tut)

Follow With 3 Sets Of Leg Press- Feet Wide And Toes Pointed Out 6-8 Reps(4 Tut)

Finish with 3 sets of walking lunges -DEEP strides - 10-12 strides PER leg

Shoulders

Superset

Seated Db Presses with Lateral Raises - 4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

Followed By 3 Sets Of Seated Machine Press - WIIIDDEEE GRIP 10-12 reps(4TUT)

Followed By 3 Sets 10-12 of machine press....widest grip possible

Arms

Superset

HAMMER CURLS With Standing Db Curls(both Arms At Same Time)
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

nose Breakers(elbows Facing Back At An Angle - Not Up And Down - This Will Require Less Weight) With Close Grip Bench

4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

concentration(90 Degree) Curls And Db Kickbacks

3 Sets 6-8 (4 Tut)

CARDIO - NO CHANGES

Going back to familiar workouts this week..........

the-short-one said:
Rich won the masters and the open and the overall for both. :) He won the titles of Mr. Arizona State Natural and America's Natural.

Here we are comparing quad and calve sizes. lol He didn't want me to post these. :D

DSCF1917.jpg

DSCF1847.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

DSCF1865.jpg

NICELY DONE.

QWNED

Top Bottom