Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one said:
The safe choice would be to run the cycle of Anavar - oxandrolone - first, then try the Winstrol - stanozolol by itself as another cycle. You are a grown woman and know your body...so do what you feel is right, not what someone else thinks you should do.
"Run the cycle of Anavar, then try the Winstrol" was my first thought too!!
If you have any feeback on Winstrol - stanozolol let me know.
Anavar has been a great experience no real sides...maybe oily skin. but good for me...only 1/2 calves thicker hair, and at the beggining...grrr I thought I was a lion...BUT I had other issues that may have made me as angy without it....so I can't blame the Anavar - oxandrolone - ...maybe the "bar" less...maybe I ned a drink!!! Party High... :p

florencia said:
"Run the cycle of Anavar, then try the Winstrol" was my first thought too!!
If you have any feeback on Winstrol - stanozolol let me know.
Anavar has been a great experience no real sides...maybe oily skin. but good for me...only 1/2 calves thicker hair, and at the beggining...grrr I thought I was a lion...BUT I had other issues that may have made me as angy without it....so I can't blame the Anavar - oxandrolone - ...maybe the "bar" less...maybe I ned a drink!!! Party High... :p

no drinking while on A A S! :velvett:

The w i n n y makes my hair, nails, & skin dry. I'm shedding a little. When I first started taking it, it also made my voice sound a little rough, but that's gone away. Strength went way up when I added it in. I think it makes me a little pissy and short tempered at times.

the-short-one said:
no drinking while on A A S! :velvett:

The w i n n y makes my hair, nails, & skin dry. I'm shedding a little. When I first started taking it, it also made my voice sound a little rough, but that's gone away. Strength went way up when I added it in. I think it makes me a little pissy and short tempered at times.
About the drinking I know...I was just being silly!
I shed like a at every summer funny!!!!
Did you feel muscle hardness right away? Is it real?

florencia said:
banana hammock
I can't laugh histerically because BF is sleeping...but for sure tomorrow I will!
BMW...Big Mexican Winnie...
I was adviced by ex trainer to add Winstrol - stanozolol twice a week since I am taking Anavar - oxandrolone - ...
He says if I have made gains it would be impressive with Winstrol - stanozolol and Primobolan - methenolone - ...what do you thinK?
Man I freaked out while editing spelling with the new format...LOL

Here we go again w/ "guy at the gym" suggesting stacks to women. Hun make real sure what your goals are. "Making gains" doesn't always equal looking like Monica Brandt on Ms. Fitness Olympia day - it means more like you are going to get bulky and maybe bulkier than you wanted, as well as androgenic sides maybe you didnt' want. Just throwing in more chemicals is going to get you results maybe you didn't want. Look up anything and everything you think you are remotely interested in or just that you heard someone say before you even go asking about where to get some - there's information all over the internet - don't just ask people here - look it up yourself. If you want to play in the chemical world it is you and only you that has to live w/ the results AND the sides. No one else's responsibility but your own. Google whatever compound someone mentiones along w/ "profile", e.g. "primo profile". Also make sure you understand what it means 'half life' and 'detection time' - because these tell you how long it stays in your system if you don't like the sides.

Also never stack anything that you haven't run by itself at least once.

Sassy69 said:
Here we go again w/ "guy at the gym" suggesting stacks to women. Hun make real sure what your goals are. "Making gains" doesn't always equal looking like Monica Brandt on Ms. Fitness Olympia day - it means more like you are going to get bulky and maybe bulkier than you wanted, as well as androgenic sides maybe you didnt' want. Just throwing in more chemicals is going to get you results maybe you didn't want. Look up anything and everything you think you are remotely interested in or just that you heard someone say before you even go asking about where to get some - there's information all over the internet - don't just ask people here - look it up yourself. If you want to play in the chemical world it is you and only you that has to live w/ the results AND the sides. No one else's responsibility but your own. Google whatever compound someone mentiones along w/ "profile", e.g. "Primobolan - methenolone - profile". Also make sure you understand what it means 'half life' and 'detection time' - because these tell you how long it stays in your system if you don't like the sides.

Also never stack anything that you haven't run by itself at least once.

:qt: Thanks Sass! I have been reading. :heart:

Rich won the masters and the open and the overall for both. :) He won the titles of Mr. Arizona State Natural and America's Natural.

Here we are comparing quad and calve sizes. lol He didn't want me to post these. :D

DSCF1917.jpg

DSCF1847.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

DSCF1865.jpg

Top Bottom