Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

Hey, ya'll. I'm going to Glendale tomorrow to watch my friend Rich compete. He's competing naturally now - but used to be a juicer about 10 years ago. He actually stopped working out completely until a year ago. Here are pics from last weeked - 1 week out. He's 44 years old.

Not bad for an old guy. ;)

P1011887.jpg

P1011886.jpg

P1011885.jpg

P1011884.jpg

P1011883.jpg

P1011882.jpg

P1011881.jpg

June 1, 2007

Supps:

Winny, 3mg
gh, 2iu
Anavar , 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 50mcg
r-alpha lipoic acid
CEE
fat burner w/ephedra
Vitamin C
taurine
DermaTherm

62%/17%/21% protein/carbs/fat
calories = 1504 (231g/66g/36g)

Meal One = 246 cals (48g/12g/0g)
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (Complete Whey - chocolate, 2 scoops) + 10 oz coffee added. Mocha!
1 glucorell

Meal Two = 301 cals (27g/25g/11g)
3 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1/2 cup brown rice
2 cups green beans
1 glucorell
water

Meal Three = 214 cals (37g/6g/4g)
4 oz chicken breast
3 cups spinach with salad spritzer
diet pepsi

Meal Four = 216 cals (40g/8g/3g)
40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance chocolate) in water
50 g blueberries
water

Meal Five = 214 cals (31g/8g/7g)
3 oz chicken breast
1 cup asparagus
diet pepsi

Meal Six = 325 cals (48g/11g/11g)
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein/whey protein (GNC Pro Performance PM Protein) in 6 oz ff milk & water + 1 tbsp anpb
1 PureCEE
2 Glucorell

--------------------

WORKOUT

Stiff legged deads with BARBELL
1 x 15/bar + 30
1 x 10/bar + 50
1 x 10/bar + 60
1 x 4/bar + 90

DB pullovers - lying on a bench with lumbars and shoulder on bench
1 x 15/35
1 x 10/45
1 x 8/55
1 x 4/70

DB incline flyes(60 degrees)
1 x 15/15 lb dbs
1 x 10/20lb dbs
1 x 8/25lb dbs
1 x 4/35lb dbs

30 minutes Steady state Stepper

-----------------------------------

I feel really good today. More energy than I've had in a long time and I'm ready to kick ass for the next 8 weeks. ;)

I'll be back on Sunday - we're spending the night in Glendale. I have to get up early and pack my cooler. lol

florencia said:
Wishing Rich Good Luck!!!
Does he use anabolic androgenic steroids? and melotan?

lol - not for about 10 years. No melanotan, either. He's got some fine genetics, huh? You ladies should see wha the looked like as a juicer! BIG. Holy shite. He showed me pictures - long hair and a body bigger than Quadsweep. He looked kinda like Fabio on steroids. :D

the-short-one said:
lol - not for about 10 years. No melanotan, either. He's got some fine genetics, huh? You ladies should see wha the looked like as a juicer! BIG. Holy shite. He showed me pictures - long hair and a body bigger than Quadsweep. He looked kinda like Fabio on steroids. :D
Ay caramba!!!
Yes He does have great genetics!! How much did de change in the past year once he took up weights again?
Sleepless in Guadalajara..LOL :mix:

florencia said:
Ay caramba!!!
Yes He does have great genetics!! How much did de change in the past year once he took up weights again?
Sleepless in Guadalajara..LOL :mix:

He always wears huge clothes, so I can't say for sure. lol It took an act of god to get him to take his shirt off at the pool. I'll be sure to get a lot of pictures of him in his banana hammock tomorrow night. :evil:

the-short-one said:
He always wears huge clothes, so I can't say for sure. lol It took an act of god to get him to take his shirt off at the pool. I'll be sure to get a lot of pictures of him in his banana hammock tomorrow night. :evil:
banana hammock
I can't laugh histerically because BF is sleeping...but for sure tomorrow I will!
BMW...Big Mexican Winnie...
I was adviced by ex trainer to add Winstrol - stanozolol twice a week since I am taking Anavar - oxandrolone - ...
He says if I have made gains it would be impressive with Winstrol - stanozolol and Primobolan - methenolone - ...what do you thinK?
Man I freaked out while editing spelling with the new format...LOL

florencia said:
banana hammock
I can't laugh histerically because BF is sleeping...but for sure tomorrow I will!
BMW...Big Mexican Winnie...
I was adviced by ex trainer to add Winstrol - stanozolol twice a week since I am taking Anavar - oxandrolone - ...
H says if I have made gains it would be impressive with Winstrol - stanozolol and Primobolan - methenolone - ...wgat do you thinK?

The safe choice would be to run the cycle of var first, then try the winny by itself as another cycle. You are a grown woman and know your body...so do what you feel is right, not what someone else thinks you should do.

Top Bottom