Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

np bro, starting monday i'll start writing down everything i do in the gym and put it up here when i get back. i just have a hard time remembering all that shit lol :)

Diary my good man Diary........
Just bustin on you bro:).
But looking forward to seeing your details too brother.

Im sorry but are all you guys nuts backing this kid someone needs to be honest here. Needto "sponsors" this kid so everyone thinks its cool. Nobody his size needs to be using aas he looks about 160 maybe and age looks really young and his body has definitly not fully even matured yet. I know many of you are thinkkng this. Really he can nat build his foundation alot bigger and stronger then just jumping into using aas to do the work for him, i have seen many kids even back in highschool without juice build far more than this, whatever happend to people using for an aid ratjer then using for a last resort. Yes he is in great shape and i do not want to discourage him from training but you have no business w anabolics yet. Somebody needs to be honest did not know i would have to do it after opening up pics in the begining but i had too.

Im sorry but are all you guys nuts backing this kid someone needs to be honest here. Needto "sponsors" this kid so everyone thinks its cool. Nobody his size needs to be using aas he looks about 160 maybe and age looks really young and his body has definitly not fully even matured yet. I know many of you are thinkkng this. Really he can nat build his foundation alot bigger and stronger then just jumping into using aas to do the work for him, i have seen many kids even back in highschool without juice build far more than this, whatever happend to people using for an aid ratjer then using for a last resort. Yes he is in great shape and i do not want to discourage him from training but you have no business w anabolics yet. Somebody needs to be honest did not know i would have to do it after opening up pics in the begining but i had too.

hey man i know what you're thinking. but you have to understand that this is after almost 3 months from the gym, and this is a recomposition project. I've been training for years, and have plenty of experience. This competition came at the perfect time for me because it lets me start off at one of my weakest and smallest moments. again, this is a competition and i'm just using every resource available to me. I'm not happy to be smaller than i used to be, but i'm taking advantage of that fact right now to help me win this competition. I normally wouldn't start with the aas until i had put on some good weight, but like i said i'm here to win. And right now I'm sitting around 187lbs. Wait for my pics this Friday.

Everyone welcom to their own opine here bro. Thats just one of the gr8 things about this site.
Also thank you for your post and that you came in here and are reading up on the contestents.
Regards from all of us.:)

My apologies i was unaware this was for the trans contest they are hosting. In no way was i trying to be rude or discourage you bro. I will be following. Also will be starting a cycle log within a day or two. Best of luck.

2k10,
Bro I like you. I like you cuz youre not too big to apologize and I really respect that.
Please do keep following along here and on all the contestents logs you are very welcome and your comments too good brother:):evil:

Nice well written and well thought out reply Shibs!
I got to tell you all EF is really the best BBing board around and all cuz of how we are toward each other.:):dance2::garza::garza::garza::)

My apologies i was unaware this was for the trans contest they are hosting. In no way was i trying to be rude or discourage you bro. I will be following. Also will be starting a cycle log within a day or two. Best of luck.

Hey thank you good bro :D thanks for following and i'll be sure to check out your log as well!

Nice well written and well thought out reply Shibs!
I got to tell you all EF is really the best BBing board around and all cuz of how we are toward each other.:):dance2::garza::garza::garza::)

you said it bro :)

Tonights workout felt fucking amazing. chest/tris

started off with bench press
went
135x5
205x5
215x5
225x5
235x4

then db inc. press
went
65x8