Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs S4 & SERMs Tamox - 1 Month Cycle Journal

By the way, welcome to the EF family SARMS Search. I am looking forward to reading more about your product on your page.

Well the reason for asking is because we should all have a few options to be able to not only make the most economically sound decision but also to do one's own research in order to make the best product choice possible. When you buy a car or any other product for that matter, you don't necessarily buy the first product you come across. Also, this is his thread so I don't thinks it's wildly inappropriate to ask him where he got his product within the confines of the thread he started; a thread where he is heralding the success of said product. He claims to have had success with his product and I've also heard a couple of forum guys have success with the sponsor's product so with that in mind, we can all agree that it's probably a good idea to "shop around" not only for price, but also for efficacy.
I am definitely NOT trying to step on the sponsor's toes but as a possible consumer, I should be able to compare products.
I understand you but is no brainer sarmssearch offers the better deal plus their S4 is legit, they may be new here but they were the first retailers offering this product on other two forums, one reason I have my doubts about the other guys is because the blatantly lie in their website and make claims they are the first and only who sell S4 when is not TRUE AT ALL! that alone is a reason to doubt the legitimacy of their S4 product. Also I read on a blog that they are being investigated by the FBI so if I were you I would not want my personal info on their data base.
C

Last edited:
I understand you but is no brainer sarmssearch offers the better deal plus their S4 is legit, they may be new here but they were the first retailers offering this product on other two forums, one reason I have my doubts about the other guys is because the blatantly lie in their website and make claims they are the first and only who sell S4 when is not TRUE AT ALL! that alone is a reason to doubt the legitimacy of their S4 product. Also I read on a blog that they are being investigated by the FBI so if I were you I would not want my personal info on their data base.
C

I appreciate your fervent reply but one still has to make these findings out on one's own and to do that you have to provide concrete info or at the very least point in the direction where the substanial information can be found. What is the addy to the site or page where you read that the FBI was investigating this other mystery retailer? I am not trying to knock you Carlito but I don't know you well enough to just "take your word for it", you know? In other words, there needs to be more to substantiate your claims other than "I told you so" and that is all I am seeking to find. Other than the sponsor, I know of one other site that offers S4 and it's not the one that IMS4 has used because as you've read in the previous posts in this thread I asked him point blank and he said no.

I'm thrilled to get this feedback! My only concern with sarmssearch was the lack of info on the site and the fact that the price/dose was almost too good to be true. Now I am interested to buy some for the next round. If the stuff that I just used for the last month was only 80% pure, I am excited to find out how good 98.5% purity will work.

I just placed my order with SARMSSEARCH.com (Anderson MTX) and I can't wait to get it. (Order 1LR71752R7794644M) I'm really looking forward to comparing it to the S4 that I used last month; I'll post my results here.
Thanks for all your feedback!

I'm thrilled to get this feedback! My only concern with sarmssearch was the lack of info on the site and the fact that the price/dose was almost too good to be true. Now I am interested to buy some for the next round. If the stuff that I just used for the last month was only 80% pure, I am excited to find out how good 98.5% purity will work.

lol...don't say that. I dont want them to raise the price!

The price is amazing compared to what the newer companies are selling it for.

Last edited:
Hey ims4, I'm going to try your initial dosage of 20mg/day and 1ml of tamox... I'm 5'9 and 145lbs... bf %10 ... I think we're somewhat similar in body type... I was wondering, what was your diet like?.... did you go high on the protein and low on fat? and low on overall calories? or did you try to maintain a high protein and high calorie diet?

Thanks a lot for all your posts.

I just placed my order with SARMSSEARCH.com (Anderson MTX) and I can't wait to get it. (Order 1LR71752R7794644M) I'm really looking forward to comparing it to the S4 that I used last month; I'll post my results here.
Thanks for all your feedback!

I do not understand why you posted your personal information for all to see????

And by that I mean your order number not to mention detailed info on the supplier, is that necessary?

:confused:

Top Bottom