Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs S4 & SERMs Tamox - 1 Month Cycle Journal

Days 10-13: Same daily dose [S4: (20mg - Guy #1, 30mg Guy #2) Tamox: 1ml] Almost 2 weeks in, and even on a small daily dose the results are intriguing. (Guy #1) There's no question that I am leaner and stronger. I am doing second sets of drills (boot camp-ish bodyweight, sprints, etc.) without much effort. My biceps are larger and more defined and my chest is flatter and more muscular. My core is also significantly stronger; I used to do 1:00 planks and now am doing 5-6:00 planks (3:00 with 15lb. body bar on back). Guy #2's biceps have gotten noticeably larger & more defined as well. We're both surprised at the significant changes on such a low dose. Frankly, we didn't expect much and didn't bother taking "before" pictures. When we do our next cycle at 50mg, we'll be sure to take & post pictures.

Anabolicminds.com another group of cats experimenting with s4

(Guy #1) I was actually just reading Anabolicminds' SARM/S4 posts. The interesting thing is that a few different people have stated that <100mg is optimal. I saw one calculation of 1mg per kilogram of bodyweight. My optimal dose would be 68mg, but I'll stick to 20mg for this cycle and then take a week off and come back to 50mg for 30 days.

I feel great, so there's no need to overdo anything. I actually need to take it easy, I've got an Ironman in less than 2 weeks!

Day 14, and despite my earlier posts about staying at 20mg (Guy #1) and 30mg (Guy #2) of S4 we've both decided to jump to 50mg for the next 30 days. I love the results I've been seeing at 20mg (5'8", 150 lbs) and Guy #2 (at 30mg) has packed on some muscle (shoulders, biceps). We got a really good deal with a 24 hour sale coupon and bought (2) more bottles of S4 allowing us to do 50mg/day (in 2 doses) for the next 30 days. We also decided to drop the Tamox for the next 30 days and concentrate on the results strictly from S4.

Guy #1: Day 1 of 50mg and I feel amazing. I played football for about an hour at lunch and was barely warmed up when everyone else was quitting. Needless to say I finished the game with 2 long touchdowns when no one else had any legs left to catch me. After the game I went to the gym and cranked out a couple sets of pull-ups. I really wanted to hit a few weights, but I had to get back to work. I'm hoping to hit the gym for a quick lift on the way home. I love the way I look too - definitely leaner & more shredded. I hope I continue to look even better over the next 29 days!

Sre you getting it from RUI?

I'm new to bodybuilding nomenclature, not sure what RUI means. I PM'd you the source, unfortunately the 24% off coupon has expired. I believe they do it once a month. Total cost was around $136 + shipping for 30ml S4.

UPDATE: Day 15... we're totally retarded. No, seriously... I need to admit this: We've been TAKING THE WRONG DOSE. Way back on Day #3, we changed syringes to a smaller one that fits easily in the bottles and didn't realize that we had gone from a syringe that was graduated in mg's to one that was a % of ml. So, when I thought I was taking 20mg, I was actually taking .20/ml which is only 10mg. (50mg = 1ml) All the gains in strength, vascularity and shred have been on a *tiny* dose for the last 14 days. Last night at the gym I was putting up 10 more pounds on every machine for more reps. I tore through a second set of bicep curls at 10 reps/side with a weight I can normally do 6. I even did the last 2 in slow motion to get a full pump. I know my body very well as an endurance athlete - this is NOT a placebo effect.

We've fixed our mistake, and started today on 50mg (1ml) of S4 each. Woah, this should be interesting!

Top Bottom