Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs S4 & SERMs Tamox - 1 Month Cycle Journal

I am non-plat too and can send messages. I posted something to your homepage as well. Try and send me a message again and I'll check.

Day 17: Day #3 of 1ml dose S4 (no more Tamox). Guy #2 notes some slight vision issues when going from bright computer screen to dark room. Guy #1 hasn't experienced that. Both guys WANT to go work out 2-3 times a day. Guy #1 jogged to the gym before work to get a quick pump (max weight, 2 sets of chest (db press, fly) bicep curls, shoulder press). Lunchtime workout will be kettlebells & full-body.
Pumps are great, arms and chest are stronger, fuller and more ripped 24/7. The S4 is giving us that "extra something" to lift heavier or push harder. As an endurance athlete, I feel it's giving me a little more stamina and power.
A note about Tamox: Since I screwed up the dose of S4 for the first 2 weeks, all of my gains were from the higher Test in my system from the SERMs (Tamox). By itself, this seems like it would be a good little "boost" for an amateur athlete taken 1ml/day. I may do this in the future, as the price is 25% of S4.

Day 20: The gains are really good for a couple of 30-something guys who've never done ANY of this stuff before. Guy #2 is seeing daily growth in his arms & shoulders and reporting very "solid and dense" muscles. Guy #1 (me) feels stronger & leaner with some decent muscle growth. My arms are bigger and more solid and I've been really pleased with how my chest has reshaped. My pecs have filled out and are flat & solid. I'm getting the visible attachment points to my sternum, which look great with my shirt off (or in a v-neck). I also started back on 1ml/day of Tamox - the combination of the SARM and SERM seemed to work really well for my energy levels, and I feel amped up.

UPDATE: (Guy #1) Holy crap! Adding the Tamox makes a HUGE difference to my energy, drive & workout intensity. Crazy pump at lunch.

Last edited:
Day 24: Tapering for Ironman, so no real workouts since Tuesday (but that was a badass pump). I'm still seeing all the same size, drive & power. I feel like I have an off & on switch - if I'm not exercising then I feel really lethargic; if I drop and pound out 30 or so push-ups I feel awesome.

If you've read other forums regarding SARMS, you're probably seen posts about vision issues with S4. Both of us can confirm that going from light to dark is tough; it feels like someone just shined a bright flashlight into your eyes and they can't focus yet. Abrupt lighting situations changes are rough, and at night the streetlights and oncoming headlights are yellow. If I look at something bright, then my eyes are a little fuzzy for a few seconds - up to a minute. It's not bad if you take the time to adjust, but it is a little alarming when you are going through the adjustment.

We still have a couple weeks left of S4, and just finalized our next "cycle" once the S4 is gone - we're going to try out some CJC-1295 and GHRP2 for 60 days.

At nearly 40, I'm just happy to have the test level I did at 25. That's really the most important thing, I actually heal like a kid again. I'm about to have a conversation with my 60 year-old dad about him using the same combination.

I am also en endurance athlete training for Ironman... I am trying to find Sarms s4 but have no idea where to get it... Used to buy lots of illegal stuff in mexico back in the day, but its been a while since I was into heavy lifting... more speed and endurance now... anyways if its legal to buy... where do I find it?

I order not to post sources and break any forum rules, just Google "liquid-s4 sarms research cem" The first link that is NOT a forum is the company that I have been using. Remember, these are research chemicals and not for human consumption.

Final wrap-up on 30 days of SARMs S4 and SERMs Tamoxifen:
SERMs Liquid Tamox worked great at reducing my hereditary man-boobs and made me feel great - powerful & virile. I have personally recommended other friends and family members to use it. It's cheap ($50/mo.) and yielded a positive experience for me.
SARMs S4 appears to be more effective in higher doses. I spent a few weeks on 20mg, moved up to 50mg and finished the last few days at 100mg. At 20mg, (note, these are just totally arbitrary %'s based on my experience) I was 5% stronger, healed faster and had more endurance. At 50mg, I was 10% and at 100mg I didn't feel perceptibly stronger, but healed and bounced back from extreme physical activity amazingly fast. I took 100mg after 140.2 miles of torture and was ready to go back to work the next day. If that's not the fountain of youth, I don't know what is.
If you can afford ($200/mo.) S4, it is absolutely amazing to have it as an endurance training & recovery aid. Simply put, if you want to be 10-15% "better" than you are right now, this will get you there.
I am a bit leaner and have seen some muscle growth, but I am focused on endurance training and large muscle gain is not my goal.
Side effects: Night vision is greatly affected in 50mg and above. At 100mg I have all-day fuzziness - it's not a big deal at all, but it exists. To me it seems as if I am wearing glasses that aren't perfectly clean, that's all. I went 30 days straight, and have read that if you do 5 days on / 2 days off the vision side effect is not a problem.
I will keep a bottle of liquid S4 in my cabinet and take 100mg a few days before and after an endurance event.

Top Bottom