Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs S4 & SERMs Tamox - 1 Month Cycle Journal

Apparently there are new resellers popping up and driving the price down. I was confident in my suppliers credentials and received Liquid S4 30mL (50mg/mL) for $169.99. I found a source today where I can get 60 mL (50 mg/mL) for $124.99! That's DOUBLE the dose for $45 LESS!
There are (2) things that scare me a little bit:
1. The product is in a dropper bottle that looks a little too much like HCG drops for me
2. There is NO information on their site at all, no mention of Ostarine or anything about Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators

I would consider picking up a bottle at that price and do 50mg - 100mg 5/2 a few weeks from now, but I don't want to throw away $125 and take something "fake".

Apparently there are new resellers popping up and driving the price down. I was confident in my suppliers credentials and received Liquid S4 30mL (50mg/mL) for $169.99. I found a source today where I can get 60 mL (50 mg/mL) for $124.99! That's DOUBLE the dose for $45 LESS!
There are (2) things that scare me a little bit:
1. The product is in a dropper bottle that looks a little too much like HCG drops for me
2. There is NO information on their site at all, no mention of Ostarine or anything about Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators

I would consider picking up a bottle at that price and do 50mg - 100mg 5/2 a few weeks from now, but I don't want to throw away $125 and take something "fake".

I would be more concerned with the 30ml 50mg/ml bottle and not the one you said just "popped". Actually they have been around longer than the other guys and they are the first and ONLY authorized retailer of LEGIT Sarms-4 here in the USA.

The guys you bought the $ 169 bottle claim to be the first but they are lying and I doubt their stuff is legit even if it is they claim it is 80 something % pure while the other guy's or company's S4 is 98.5% pure and like I said they get it from the first one and only S4 supplier and they are their only authorized retailer.

C

Last edited:
LOL You guys are too much. i feel like I am watching a roid version of Abbott and Costello's "Who's On First"! It's obviously cool to talk about this stuff since the thread hasn't been locked so just say what you have to say fellas. Oh and thanks for pointing us in the right direction ;)
Just curious Carlitos, what have been your results with the sarm s-4?

Ok now we're getting somewhere.
ims4, where you gettin your stuff from homie?

I do not think it would be appropriate for ims4 to post where he got his S4 because such source is not a paying sponsor, if you are interested why don't you just buy it from the sponsor sarms-search?

C

Well the reason for asking is because we should all have a few options to be able to not only make the most economically sound decision but also to do one's own research in order to make the best product choice possible. When you buy a car or any other product for that matter, you don't necessarily buy the first product you come across. Also, this is his thread so I don't thinks it's wildly inappropriate to ask him where he got his product within the confines of the thread he started; a thread where he is heralding the success of said product. He claims to have had success with his product and I've also heard a couple of forum guys have success with the sponsor's product so with that in mind, we can all agree that it's probably a good idea to "shop around" not only for price, but also for efficacy.
I am definitely NOT trying to step on the sponsor's toes but as a possible consumer, I should be able to compare products.

Top Bottom