Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs S4 & SERMs Tamox - 1 Month Cycle Journal

Hey ims4, I'm going to try your initial dosage of 20mg/day and 1ml of tamox... I'm 5'9 and 145lbs... bf %10 ... I think we're somewhat similar in body type... I was wondering, what was your diet like?.... did you go high on the protein and low on fat? and low on overall calories? or did you try to maintain a high protein and high calorie diet?

Thanks a lot for all your posts.

Hey Newb, my diet is always pretty balanced and I didn't change much when I started the S4/Tamox. I didn't overload protein like some folks do, but I added 30-50mg via a shake & bar. I'd read that some folks get headaches when taking Tamox/S4 and not eating enough protein, but I never had that problem. I didn't go crazy changing my diet because I need to keep the calories pretty constant for endurance training, I couldn't really afford to starve myself at all. I shoot for 30% good carbs (whole grain) 30% good fats (avocados, etc) and 40% protein per meal and usually am pretty close.
Last night I got an order of some new SARMs from sarmsearch.com, according to their tests the purity is almost 20% better than what I had been using... I'm interested to see the results!

I also think taking 2 grams of L Carnitine L Tartrate daily along with S4 will help androgen receptor upregulation, add some divanill and that may make it a great stack.

1 week into my new cycle from a different supplier and I'm not feeling anything even remotely like the gains I got on my previous round of S4. I took it on faith that this stuff is legit, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for another week before I pass judgement. I was really excited to use the "better" stuff and am still holding out hope that I'll start getting the pump that I expect from S4.

(NOTE) See below, I doubled my dose and felt the effects. I need to experiment with the dose and figure it out.

Last edited:
1 week into my new cycle from a different supplier and I'm not feeling anything even remotely like the gains I got on my previous round of S4. I took it on faith that this stuff is legit, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for another week before I pass judgement. I was really excited to use the "better" stuff and am still holding out hope that I'll start getting the pump that I expect from S4.

should have used the board sponsor man!

should have used the board sponsor man!

Um, I did.
That being said; I doubled my dose yesterday and noticed a bit of the vision symptoms as well as the pump I've come to expect from SARMs.
I need to figure out the dosage, I had it dialed in with my first supplier and just need to figure it out with the board sponsor's S4.
The best way I can describe the positive SARMs feeling is "workout until you can't move". It seems I can keep going set after set and not feel fatigued, I literally can exercise until my body stops responding.
Yesterday I did an Olympic set (squat, push-press, jump shrug and weighted back ext) as well as some core work and was pretty well spent. At 5, I went out for a 5 mile run and stopped at the gym to pump my arms and hit my core again. I did so many sets of different curls (hammer, lateral, preacher, close grip, etc.) that I lost count and never felt "tired" at all. Finally, my arms just stopped being able to lift during the push-ups I was supersetting the curls with.
Oh, and I feel fantastic today with very little soreness.

Um, I did.
That being said; I doubled my dose yesterday and noticed a bit of the vision symptoms as well as the pump I've come to expect from SARMs.
I need to figure out the dosage, I had it dialed in with my first supplier and just need to figure it out with the board sponsor's S4.
The best way I can describe the positive SARMs feeling is "workout until you can't move". It seems I can keep going set after set and not feel fatigued, I literally can exercise until my body stops responding.
Yesterday I did an Olympic set (squat, push-press, jump shrug and weighted back ext) as well as some core work and was pretty well spent. At 5, I went out for a 5 mile run and stopped at the gym to pump my arms and hit my core again. I did so many sets of different curls (hammer, lateral, preacher, close grip, etc.) that I lost count and never felt "tired" at all. Finally, my arms just stopped being able to lift during the push-ups I was supersetting the curls with.

What is your current weight, what was the initial dose that was ineffectiv?

I got sarms from the same sponsor... I don't know if it is a placebo effect, but today being my first day on it, I swear I could have worked out for wayy more than the 1.5 hours I did work out... I still have mma in the PM (when I take my second dose)....

Um, I did.

Thats the stuff, I think its really amazing:heart:. You literally can just keep going. Strength will increase and you will lean up all while no shutdown. The taste is rough at first, but after you start to feel it, you look forward to it, at least i do. Is like a mix of anavar and test prop to me.

Glad you found the dose!

Top Bottom