Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rugby+bodybuilding

Rugby the toughest sport on earth? - :rolleyes: You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

I played that shit for three years in college and all it's just an excuse to fight. Then your average rugby player likes shout shit about how tough they are.

The sport itself is NOT tough.

If you want to fight then step in a boxing ring (or even a wrestling ring) for 12 rounds...I'd love to challenge any rugby player to step in the ring with me...then I'd fuckin show them what a tough sport was.

And welsh power house...I toured England & Wales for three weeks and the majority of rugby players are fat fucks who like to try and stomp your face while you're down.

Thats what one fat fuckin prop did to me...I shattered his jaw.

Rugby is a tough sport, very physically demanding. yeah alot of fighting goes on, but thats not the tough side of it......i would far rather take a punch in the face than be dumped on my neck or head by a 250lb monster.

you shattered his jaw??????? oh my God dont ever mess with tis guy, what a hero, i want to be like you some day, maybe if i was'nt such a pussy i would do a real sport.

what a macho cunt you are....come down to my club, try shattering my jaw.....boxing does'nt work when it's 15 on 15 u silly cunt

Well I suppose it depends on what you call tough, there are many more tough sports than rugby.

From what I have played, I wouldn't call it tougher than your average sport. The big guys are unfit and usually fat and the smaller backs are fitter but not powerful. I would go as far to say that even Football is a rougher sport to play than rugby.

And about me shattering the guys jaw...If some fat fuck stomps my face then of course I'm gonna retaliate (The cunt only just missed my eye). Imagine it...me a 160lb skinny fuck taking out a 220lb+ rugby player. I don't care how many guys are on the pitch supporting him. As long as he gets what he deserves then I dont give a shit. I dont go out of my way to start a fight out of the ring, boxers can't do that. And yes, as it happens, I shattered his jaw and he spent the next few months recovering from having his face re-built.

You'd rather be dump tackled than punched in the face? Serious injury from tackling is fairly rare, you just get a bit winded. A clean shot from a trained fighter causes a lot more damage.

By the way, the most macho guys I've ever met have been rugby players.

"U silly cunt"

NYguy said:

From what I have played, I wouldn't call it tougher than your average sport. The big guys are unfit and usually fat and the smaller backs are fitter but not powerful. I would go as far to say that even Football is a rougher sport to play than rugby.

Try playing in New Zealand or South Africa. There are wings that make you look like the size of one of their testicles. Guys 6'5" 250lbs and are more fit then 90% of scrum halfs. Oh, and I'd like to see you try to shatter my jaw. If i took a cheap shot on you on the field you wouldn't be moving for a while.

Cheers

rugby players unfit??????????
backs not powerful????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonah lomu, 6'5'' 295lbs runs 100 metres in 10:08 unfit, not powerful???? him running at you has the same impact as a car hitting you at 20mph.

im not trying to make rugby out to be the hardest sport in the world, neither am i saying that i am tough or that rugby players are all solid. Football tougher.....plz!!!!! take off the pads, helmets ect take out all the stoppages add some rucks, mauls and a few fights and you have something to compare rugby to.

http://www.rugbyfootball.com/rrr/injuries_rise.html

http://football.about.com/gi/dynami...w.exsands.com/Misc3/rugbyinjurysta_udd_ex.htm

read for yourself

Top Bottom