Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reaching Bodybuilding and Fitness goals, passing them, and setting new ones

mwm5

mentor
Platinum
My one year goal, starting back in Jan 1 2007 was to hit that big 200lb mark (natty), i was currently at 170. I have never been close in my life, only dreamed of a day i could get there and it not be fat. This dream/goal has finally come true and i'm 4 months ahead of schedule. How fucking awesome does it feel bros when you hit that goal and then have to set the mark even higher than you ever though possible.

I have been a long, lanky, scrawny, twig my entire life. if i can do this ALL of you can. Believe in yourself....get that diet down pat, get that routine down, and do it all consistently. Do not be afraid to ask people on the board questions, they like it!!! :heart:

Like the great man himself said, "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to pick up no heavy ass weight."

thanks to everybody on this site that has helped me reach this goal thus far, i don't need to mention names, you know who you are. 220 here i come :artist:

Re: Reaching goals, passing them, and setting new ones

Fuck yeah bro!!!!! If you stay consistent in what your are doing now 220 will be here in no time. You have a good knowledge of diet and we know your training program is the shit. Keep beating that log book and get in that protein.

Good for you!:cool: hopefully i'll hit a my goal soon too!

That's great bro. You're my weight now - 200 lbs :p

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to set the same goal as you - 220 lbs. We'll work on it together and keep each other motivated.

My goal by the end of the year has been 225lbs lean (10-12% will satisfy me. I'm sitting at 217(11-12%) right now. But, I'm 6'2" so I still look tall and not so huge.

Lol, last november I was 176 pounds and 16% BF aftr being sick for 3 months.

One more cycle will set me right. My other goal is to put up 315 on bench, and I am at 285 right now.

c'traz, I'm gonna try some abombs baby! 315 is my bitch by december 31st!

My goal by the end of the year has been 225lbs lean (10-12% will satisfy me. I'm sitting at 217(11-12%) right now. But, I'm 6'2" so I still look tall and not so huge.

Lol, last november I was 176 pounds and 16% BF aftr being sick for 3 months.

One more cycle will set me right. My other goal is to put up 315 on bench, and I am at 285 right now.

c'traz, I'm gonna try some abombs baby! 315 is my bitch by december 31st!

I'm going to go on a-bombs for 6 months, 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off....will bring in some test enanthate probably in the 3rd month or so....trying to get to 220-230 lbs...thats an additional 20-30 lb...honestly, at this point, I don't care if I go up to 20% BF :p I need to GROW like a beast...there will be times for shredding...it's just not now lol

Nothing comes close in strength gains to the anadrol

And, when you hit 220-225, you'll want to hit 250, then 275, then 300. You bros have caught the disease! Good luck!

Top Bottom