Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

iwouldslamu - I don't really know much about you, I know you post mostly on the other forums. Though I like your username. It sounds like dialogue my partner and I have over the remote control on Wednesdays night.

Mountain Muscle, I really don't know much about you either, but your avatar is hot. That short hair makes her look like a tomboy. I would hit it.

MrMuscle said:
wow dude.
thats probably the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me.
way to save 2005 for me :)

I meant it.

Unlike most (the majority) of peeps on this board, I don't think you hit the gym and devote the time to educating yourself on muscle improvement just to walk around and look good or get chics. I feel like you have a geniune love for the sport and even if you told by God you would never get an ounce bigger, you would still spend time in the gym because of how it makes you feel on the inside.

I would bet if you ever moved to the U.S. you would be the first one I invited to the EF Meetup.

Gambino said:
i will say what i think about you:

Overall a nice guy. Takes lifting seriously. Probably loooks in the mirror to long, probably wouldn't last in the deserts of Iraq. Tells some pretty fucked up funny stories, still needs to post a pic of the gay realtor studs. Proly should deadlift

Except that last part... you were very accurate.

My partner even says that I have never met a mirror I haven't tried to seduce. Iraq wouldn't be for me, that dust... fuck up my coiffed hair big time. I can just imagine the split ends. Not to mention how my cuticles would probably go to hell over there. Needless to say, the army would probably send me back after the first week. it would probably disturb them to no end when I would be out on patrol and constantly tossed grenades through the windows in homes simply because their window treatments offended me. I don't think Rumsfeld would buy the excuse that I was doing them a favor and improving their decor at all.

Last edited:
Scotsman said:
OK I'll bite, this aught to be fun.

Cheers,
Scotsman

One thing I was always wondered was are you really a true scotsman?

If so, is it true about those kilts? And what is the significance in the traditional kilt dress to wear that knifey thing stuck down in one of the socks? God, I probably just slandered your culture to death with my ignorance. I hope you aren't a scotsman. If so, I am sure you are going to come over and toss a telephone pole through my roof.

The Bigdawg said:
lets have it bro!!

Is that you in that avatar?

If so, we should try out for the WWE. We could call ourselves Beauty and the Beast. I mean, you got that crazed massive look that would intimidate the kids in the front row.

Our gimmick would be that you beat the pulp out of them all by yourself and at the very end, I would run in and pin them. Then give them an Extreme Makeover treatment.

AAP said:
Needless to say, the army would probably send me back after the first week. it would probably disturb them to no end when I would be out on patrol and constantly tossed grenades through the windows in homes simply because their window treatments appalled me. I don't think Rumsfeld would buy the excuse that I was doing them a favor and improving their decor at all.
lmao

Top Bottom