Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

i dont want him to tell me what he thinks bout me, i just wanted to say something in this thread:)
actually im skeert of what he would say bout me

AAP said:
No bullshit. If you want to know how Mister AAP views your ass (literally) on EF, just post something here.

No punches pulled. I will give you my honest opinion.

I am going to workout at the gym now. Be back in a couple. Then you will know.
me

Beachbum1546 said:
bring it on.

Your avatar always makes me smile. I bet I did her back in college. :)

I have wondered about your username in the past. Beachbum meaning that like most beach bums I know of, are you lazy in life? Or just a metaphor for sitting and watching the tide ebb and flow throughout, content with who you are?

What is the 1546 for?

Smurfy said:
ok then. Im game.

An asset to the board. We need more females here and if they were like you, it would be great. I think you are a geniune person in real life.

I also felt bad about voting to ban you when you were posting as BeBe Girl.

crak600 said:
yes, tell me what you think of my ass

<~~~~~

and then tell me about the rest of me too.

Well if I liked men's asses, I would have to say yours is very nice. But I ain't gay or nothing.

When you posted your pic, I was actually surprised because I had you figured for clean shaven and such. I think you are person who doesn't make impulsive decisions and always tries to do the right thing, even when the odds are overwhelming against your favor. I really don't think I would have been able to handle the moving situation like you did.

Top Bottom