Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
Dude, I have to go to the gym, I don't have time for the 2+ hours of typing that it would require.

If I ever was going to sit in coach class for an international trip somewhere, you would be the one I wanted to sit next to and get drunk with.

I bet you are a blast to hang around with. From learning to throw a football to other stuff, I have watched you grow up on here little man who lives in the frozen land. I view you as the original scanadal-ator of avatar after you hit that undie shot in the past.

Your posts are funny as hell.

wow dude.
thats probably the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me.
way to save 2005 for me :)

i will say what i think about you:

Overall a nice guy. Takes lifting seriously. Probably loooks in the mirror to long, probably wouldn't last in the deserts of Iraq. Tells some pretty fucked up funny stories, still needs to post a pic of the gay realtor studs. Proly should deadlift

velvett said:
I love a good reality check.
Have at it.
:evil:

I would like.. so, sleep with you. No shit. And then the next morning head out to these new mansions being built and walk around swapping ideas on how we would design and decorate the interior.

it would be interesting to take you some place like the Gift Mart and Home Design Expo or DCOTA and view the various styles and interior designs there. If I ever owned an interior design firm, you would be the first person I hired to work for me.

Oh yeah... I like how you post your true feelings on here. My favorite of them being :

"If it were up to me, I would have just banned you. *shrugs*"

Hit me up bitch.

I mean that in a literal way.

And PS...if you say anything badly about me, that's cool. I'll just hit your concubine Crak up with some red.

heh

BileStew said:
Hit me up bitch.

I mean that in a literal way.

And PS...if you say anything badly about me, that's cool. I'll just hit your concubine Crak up with some red.

heh

you do and my next avatar will be me showing you the goatse :heart:

Top Bottom