Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

Hit me :worried:

SoreArms said:
indifferent

Did I date you before? That avatar looks like an old trick of mine. I stole that bitch from tiger88.

At times I have looked at your username and wondered how you came up with it. SoreArms. Do you train them a lot? Jerk off a lot? Why are they always sore? From growing so much? One name that I sit around and go "what was that guy thinking of when he registered?" Very unusual, that is why it stands out.

MrMuscle said:

Dude, I have to go to the gym, I don't have time for the 2+ hours of typing that it would require.

If I ever was going to sit in coach class for an international trip somewhere, you would be the one I wanted to sit next to and get drunk with.

I bet you are a blast to hang around with. From learning to throw a football to other stuff, I have watched you grow up on here little man who lives in the frozen land. I view you as the original scanadal-ator of avatar after you hit that undie shot in the past.

Your posts are funny as hell.

Frisky said:

You kidding? You ever make it to South Florida, we will be having margaritas on the beach. Watching the men prance by trying to get our attention. I bet in real life, you are like a frat sister. Shy on the outside, party girl on the inside.

Top Bottom