Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please evaluate and improve my cutting diet

anson

this started off as a keto diet but i am a very intense weightlifter and theres some sort of stigma with the two . i want a diet that has a decent amount of carbs in it so i can have good gym session.

My diet at the moment...

Meal 1: 4 eggs
Meal 2: 2 scoops whey isolate protein
Meal 3: tin of tuna with some mayo and celery with an apple
Meal 4: 2 scoops whey isolate protein
Meal 5: tin of tuna with some mayo and celery with an apple
Meal 6: 2 scoops whey isolate protein

i have some flax oil caps but havent used them yet.

been on this diet for 2 days but havent been to the gym yet however i know with past experience i dont function well in the gym without carbs.

Just wanna get the diet sorted in the early days so i can stick to it rather than failing in 3 weeks time.

any input welcome, thanks!

this started off as a keto diet but i am a very intense weightlifter and theres some sort of stigma with the two . i want a diet that has a decent amount of carbs in it so i can have good gym session.

My diet at the moment...

Meal 1: 4 eggs
Meal 2: 2 scoops whey isolate protein
Meal 3: tin of tuna with some mayo and celery with an apple
Meal 4: 2 scoops whey isolate protein
Meal 5: tin of tuna with some mayo and celery with an apple
Meal 6: 2 scoops whey isolate protein

i have some flax oil caps but havent used them yet.

been on this diet for 2 days but havent been to the gym yet however i know with past experience i dont function well in the gym without carbs.

Just wanna get the diet sorted in the early days so i can stick to it rather than failing in 3 weeks time.

any input welcome, thanks!
What are your stats now? Start by getn rid of the mayo and apples and try getn more solid food in there, you would lose way to much muscle and that diet and hit a wall quickly imo. Try somethn like a 40/30/30 split 500 calories under your bmr and if you go with any fruit go with berries early in the morning, almonds and flax oil are a great source of fats. Then if u hit a wall u can go low carb but I would stay away from that for now. Hope that helped bro

Top Bottom