Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PICTURES.............

• Thread starter Thread starter new@gettinbig
  • Start date Start date
Lobo - I second that one..That is why I was so shocked when I saw her pics, I mean I thought she knew her shit when she posted, but that handle threw me off a bit!!!

You look awesome. Think it's time to change your handle though...

------------------
archive4.jpg

Thanks for all the replies :) Fennec-yes that is Nasser and he was very sweet, he is one of the nicer bodybuilders actually!

Ms and Sky- I will post back, legs and stuff after my show, so you can see recent pics.

Change my handle?? Then I will be a newbie again :( I am new@gettinbig, I am no where near the size I want to be, this is my first show, and I am still rather new at this...to what am I to change my name too???

Well I am just now getting around to looking at all the new picts on the board.
You look wonderful!!!From what I can see very well proportioned!!! I hope to get there some day too! Good luck I'll be rooting for ya.

Thanks IG and Tnheygirl :) I appreciate it!! Hardtail- I got the outfits down in South Beach Miami! At a store called Sexy in Miami. They have sexy little exotic wear there, plus Miami has great clothing all together...I get most of my stuff down there. Drop me an email if you want the number for the shop, they have catalogs etc.

YOU LOOK GREAT!

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Top Bottom