Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PICTURES.............

• Thread starter Thread starter new@gettinbig
  • Start date Start date
You look fabulous. Of course we can't see you back, triceps, or legs very well, but from what I can see, things are shaping up nicely ;)

YOU GO GIRL!!! :)

Your pics are great. You look wonderful! I think you're gonna kick some a--!

Fennec

[This message has been edited by Fennec (edited April 02, 2001).]

Okay, so I'm very clueless... I'm lost. Where is the cool tatoo? I missed it. Probably not looking right. That set aside - what I already said applies, you look great.

Am I correct that that was Nassar Sombaty that you have the one photo with? Was he nice? He had a kindof an interesting attitude at the Olympia last year from the spectator's viewpoint. Far be it from me to disrespect ANYBODY who works that hard in this sport!!! All kick butt. I'm not worthy....!! Someday. Maybe. If I work real hard. :)

Fennec

You look great! I know you'll do well in your show.

P.S. Maybe you need to change the "New" part of your handle :)

[This message has been edited by FitFossil (edited April 02, 2001).]

New,
Girl, you look great! :) How long have you been lifting??? Very impressive, to say the least...Good luck w/your show and keep us posted!

O.K. New, I'm jealous LOL! My body would look like yours at that bodyweight(although I'm an inch TALLER than you). You look great and I know you'll do well in your competition. You've got to post pictures of your routine and swimwear. I can't wait to see them. Again you look beautiful!

Top Bottom