Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(PICS) Noob going on first cycle

I have a feeling your PT gave you this really, really bad info. If i'm right, the guy/girl doesn't know crap at best, or is a drug pusher. I hope i'm wrong...

Good point fat guy.

Fire the piss out of that PT if he recommended u go on steroids for some serious reasons. And he's dumb as shit if he didn't discuss the tummy issue with u. I'd be tempted to tell his boss he pushed them on u just drive the point home to him (ofc if this is the case) b/c he's why steroids get such a bad rap.

I don't think he cares to listen anymore and since u don't care to listen and If u think ur test is low try some Hc generate or unleashed
Or transaderm.

Bro I just was able to see the pics I would def go to the doc you look like my brother he ate tons of crap and had a pooched out gut turned out it was a major intestinal blockage and left unchecked that tuff gets serious

#1 bro if you are that depressed and down about how you look, steroid will likely only make it worse. It's not magic and won't transform you. If you run the cycle then most likely you won't transform how you want, and depending on how healthy you run the cycle, the mental effects of juice may only make the depression worse once you get off and realize you have a really long way to go.

#2 if your diet has been horrific as you say it is, you need a while of perfect dieting so your body can detox. You need to drink tons of water. Eat clean. This alone will make you feel so much better because of the nutrition, and that fact that you have control over something. You can put your mind to something difficult and get it done. Sticking to a strict diet is rough, but once you get in that groove you truly feel accomplished.

#3 get some good quality cardio sessions in. It's gonna help you cut fat, but will also help your lifts. You will have more energy and endurance which will cause you to lift more. Your core will be strengthened which will help you lift more.

#4 come to terms with yourself and the situation you are in. The only person who can fix it is you. Make getting fit somewhat of an obsession. Stop thinking I can't get in shape without some artificial aids. Think 'I will get in shape and I will not stop until I get where I want to be.' set your goals at realistic intervals so that you are reaching them and not getting discouraged.

Now I know you will do what you feel you need to do, but I hope you take everyone's advice. I know you feel you may be in a dark place, but the light is always there you just have to strive and work for it. Good luck bro. PM me if you need any help

Hey bro, good on you for posting pics man. Takes balls and shows your serious. Def don't touch gear man and get your stomach looked at by a doctor as suggested. Good news you have come to the right place to get that body you want. Firstly I have seen more fail PT's then I have seen good ones by far. Post up your diet and training schedule that you have been given and let us all have a look at it and go from there. Do that and you will be heading to where you want to be man and at quicker rate than you probably think possible. Sharky an Aus loan shark was in the media a while back who uses steroids and he said this ''If you're chasing an image that's always slightly out of reach when you're 20, how are you going to cope in your 50s? Worse still, imagine how you're going to look.'' So basically when I think about this and relate it too myself who is still chasing that dream body like you is not to become obsessed to the point that it makes it me unhappy but let it motivate you to get to where you want to be and remember at some point looks have to fade so be happy with who you are. He also speaks about the death of a friend who was abusing steroids. So please listen to all the good bros here and don't risk your health and help us help you by doing what I and the boys here suggested.

Good point fat guy.

Fire the piss out of that PT if he recommended u go on steroids for some serious reasons. And he's dumb as shit if he didn't discuss the tummy issue with u. I'd be tempted to tell his boss he pushed them on u just drive the point home to him (ofc if this is the case) b/c he's why steroids get such a bad rap.

Well he didnt tell me to take them specifically he just told me that they can do wonders for your body if i had them so i looked and found some online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it does wonders, no one is arguing against it. But for that u need years of experience and mentally and physically. Dedication to work hard, it's a lifestyle u have to choose.
You can't just hit a gym for 2-3 months and juice with expectation to grow up.
You should focus more on ur condition and see a doctor.
Forget the juice

Well it does wonders, no one is arguing against it. But for that u need years of experience and mentally and physically. Dedication to work hard, it's a lifestyle u have to choose.
You can't just hit a gym for 2-3 months and juice with expectation to grow up.
You should focus more on ur condition and see a doctor.
Forget the juice

I read about the "liver detox" online. A lot of people did it with great results. It involves salt and olive oil. I am going to do this tommorow. I have been drinking water only for awhile, but not very much. I will do this liver detox and drink 1.5 gallons a day for 2 weeks, then i will take pics in 2 weeks and share with you guys. thanks for all the advice i appreciate it!

Top Bottom