Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(PICS) Noob going on first cycle

I have no insurance. How much would it cost for a doc to diagnose me and how much will be medicine?

haha no idea man. but if you can afford steroids i think you can afford to see a doctor.

worst case just don't pay the bill.

also if you are 22 you should already be covered on your parents insurance till you are 26.

This obviously has to be a joke...

why? I prob has really low natty test. I am just going to do my test cycle and see what happens. I need a solid base of muscle to have a chance of burning the belly fat off. Thinking about even combing test/tren for my first cycle since tren is a metabolism booster and fat burner + lean mass gainer.

I really have nothing to lose. I cant take looking at myself anymore. I am just going to do it. starting my cycle next week. I am still going to see a doctor about the detoxing

Do you realize you could cause serious damage to your body. I ran a short cycle when I was 19 like an idiot with no supports or pct luckily I stopped after 5 weeks but I went to my doc and my shit was all over the place. Since then it was a focus on diet and exercise until now and I'm 25 listen to the guys here they are just trying to help and make sure you don't hurt yourself. Especially with tren man did you read any of the posts here on that and it's side effects? Diet and exercise man save the gear for later

IMO I wouldn't run any aas for at least a couple years. Get incredibly healthy first!! Get your bf to 11% and reach your max genetic weight. Don't just take the easy way out that's how you f up your body.
Try natural test boosters if anything. Unleashed and hcgenerate. Try a detox called flor essence from the vitamin shoppe. It works great. Eat well, sleep well, train hard.
Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

its hard with steroids to die even if you don't run them correctly. HPTA suppression/shutdown is likely, strained kidney's/heart health is likely.. however in your case if you do have an enlarged liver causing that belly problem you fall into that group that I can safely say can possibly die from steroid use.

I just wanted you to be aware of that.. obviously you aren't gonna listen because you beleive that steroids are gonna transform your body like magic. but if I didn't tell you that if/when something bad happens to you atleast I could live with myself.

why? I prob has really low natty test. I am just going to do my test cycle and see what happens. I need a solid base of muscle to have a chance of burning the belly fat off. Thinking about even combing test/tren for my first cycle since tren is a metabolism booster and fat burner + lean mass gainer.

I really have nothing to lose. I cant take looking at myself anymore. I am just going to do it. starting my cycle next week. I am still going to see a doctor about the detoxing

I know what it's like to feel helpless and that you have nothing to lose. 7 or so years ago I was 135 pounds and in a very similar position. I was skinny, depressed and it seemed like it would take forever to get in the sort of shape or have the body I needed to be happy. I had access to AAS but I listened to people giving me the same advice you're getting now.

I started lifting heavy (heavy to me, not to most people) and eating right. I highly recommend learning how to do olympic style lifts and good full-body lifts like power cleans, deadlifts, squats, etc.. Your PT is probably already showing you these and if not, ask him/her.

Guess what happened? My body started to change, my energy levels started to change, my image of myself and self-esteem sky rocketed. And that was only after a few months.

And you're absolutely right, your natural test levels are probably low. But I can almost guarantee that your levels are not low because of genetics but because of your horrific diet and lack of exercise and weight training. You've only been exercising and weight training for a couple weeks.

Work with your PT, eat right, lift, HAVE DISCIPLINE, and then come back in only 120 days and tell us that you don't feel better. Tell us that you aren't making progress and that you aren't getting any stronger.

I am willing to put money on it that if you take a blood test now, which you can do for $44.99, and test yourself again after eating clean and working your ass off in the gym doing power lifts, that your test levels increase among other measurements of overall health.

You've been treating your body like shit for 10 years. What do you expect to happen? Luckily for all of us, the human body is AMAZINGLY adaptable and can rapidly recover when we start doing what we are supposed to do.

The point is, you need to learn how to discipline yourself now. You need to learn how to do the proper lifts the proper way and eat right. Because without those core skills you will never get much from AAS. The other point is, it's okay to feel shitty. But you don't have to stay that way and steroids aren't going to fix it.

Seriously, go work your ass off, listen to what Steve has told you and see the proper doctors, put on some weight, and then come back and talk abut AAS and you may get a much different response. Or you may decide that you're making such RIDICULOUS GAINS NATURALLY that you're going to hold off so you don't stunt your natural potential.

Bro, you actually have A LOT to loose.. Number one, and meaning no offense by this, but your obviously down about your physical appearance, which is perfectly fine. Not one motha fucker on here can say that they have never been depressed about the way they look at some point in time..even thinking about running tren for a first time is a huge no no! think your upset the way you look now?? google prolactine related gynecomastia.. if you dont know what your doing, that could happen to you!! AAS is NOT something too fool around with man..it could seriously fuck you up beyond measure! Ive been doing cycle for over two years now and still havent touched tren!

trust me, i was in the same boat you are.. shitty diet, lazy as fuck, and wanted a cheap way out..thought " hey! ill do some juice and ill look like these guys!" boy was i wrong! After spending a shit ton of money on gear, using it for about twelve weeks, guess what it got me!? not a damn thing because i didnt know what i was doing! i got my ass reamed by numers of guys on forums because i made post like this and cycled recklessly and against there recommendations..

ok look at it this way.. a man who is in good shape natty jumps on juice with everything to a T... he gets amazing results because he introduced something new into his body.. once you start lifting correctly and eating clean, the same thing will happen to you..i promise you!! yea, you stomach area does need to be checked out and could possibly be a medical condition, but hey.. once its fixed.. your on your way to success brotha!! if you need any help with anything, your more than welcome to pm me with any questions,and im sure i speak for alot of members here as well.. and if i dont know the answer, ill ask someone who does know the answer.. we are all here to help each other and the last thing we want is someone getting hurt while running recklessly.. this is your body and life were talking about here.. you only get one, so yea.. you actually do have something to loose.. take it from someone who has been in your shoes before.. build a base first.. after all, Rome wasnt built in a day..
first and formost.. just like steve said, if you can afford aas, than you can afford to go see a doc.. get yourself healthy first.. you gotta crawl before you can walk bro..

You need to listen before you hurt your self.. aas is not for you and tren is one of the most harsh steroids up there and the sides can be unbearable. Your unfit not healthy DON'T RUN STEROIDS!!!

Top Bottom