Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(PICS) Noob going on first cycle

Why don't u just go and see a doctor?
You might have a condition which could not be resolved with natural therapies.

obamatroll.jpg

Dude i have over 40 yrs in this field, Steroids are not going to loose fat how you look starts in the kitchen, I work at a hospital and you need to see a Doc ASAP that stomach area looks life threating.

Dude i have over 40 yrs in this field, Steroids are not going to loose fat how you look starts in the kitchen, I work at a hospital and you need to see a Doc ASAP that stomach area looks life threating.

God you guys have me scared now. My stomach has been this way since i was like 18 and dont feel anything. I am just gonna go to the doc asap you guys got me worried. better safe than sorry.

Where do i go? I dont have a doctor. Do I go to the hospital? Or do I look for a certain kind of doctor? Please help thanks

Damn bro u have balls even posting pictures of yourself looking like that!! Your taking the right steps tho bro, u have to start Some where just lift hard and eat as good as you can and the results will come, u have to be patient but once u start seeing results you'll be hooked for life there is no better feeling in the world then watching your body change and your ego get boosted... Good luck bro

Sent from my Evo 3D using Elite Fitness App

Go to your local hospital. Go to the ER ward. They will take you right in, without insurance.They will take all your general info an bill you in the mail. I wouldn't care about the bill right now bro. Get yourself checked out. Good luck man.

Top Bottom