Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(PICS) Noob going on first cycle

Dude if u've got this many people that are experienced at what they are doing, telling u not to do something then don't. Lol its pretty easy decision for u. Get ur health checked, start a solid training program, get good at lifting weights, and then re-assess ur situation. U've got a bad hand of cards, why go all in? Keep us posted on what the doc says.

I did more research on your condition. I came up with possible cancer or cyst in your stomach. you need to get that checked out.. I cannot for the life of me understand how you can have that problem and never visited a doctor... it doesn't seem to be plausible.. a major lack of awareness of your own body telling you something is wrong.

Please tell me you are not serious. Bro steve is right on. That's a medical condition not fat. Please get medical attention.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

You have nuts putting yourself out there like that. But listen to these guys please. AAS could exasperate your problem. Your diet completely ruined you. Processed foods are the worst thing to happen to humanity since small pox... no joke. Frozen pizza and soda are the absolute worst things you can put into your body. You are correct about having low testosterone. Hormones require real foods to be produced. That diet has ruined EVERY SYSTEM IN YOUR BODY. EVERYTHING. You probably have a slough of other problems that have yet to manifest symptoms, or you just don't notice anymore.

I have good news for you however. The human body is an incredible thing, and you are young so there is hope.

The bad news: You have to make a lifestyle change. Sounds like you are already on your way, do what your trainer tells you. Study nutrition and exercise religiously. No more video games, get a real job... one that gives you health insurance. And don't bs yourself , McDonalds will give health insurance to full time employees. Get outdoor hobbies, play rec sports, read books.

In time you will be ready to cycle, but you have some work to do to heal your body and I'm sure much bigger problems to deal with at the moment.

Get squared away before you take the plunge, or you will net nothing from the experience. Good luck.

I'm 39, fat as hell (329 lbs) and just started working out....actually, I can't even lift weights yet because my joints are all screwed up. I have to use those band things like grandma has to use for therapy. I spent most of my life trying to find an easy way out of my weight problem. All this to say, you could be just like me if you don't slow down and listen to these guys.

I have a feeling your PT gave you this really, really bad info. If i'm right, the guy/girl doesn't know crap at best, or is a drug pusher. I hope i'm wrong...bottom line, the folks on here know what they are talking about. Listen to them!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Frozen pizza and soda only for 10 years. I cant imagine all the other garbage you ate. Tons of chips too right....?
You have been poisoning you body for 10years. Ever get fucking blood work done? I bet your lipid profile and cbc is seriously fucked up.

Go ahead and do your cycle and become a statistic. Another poster boy for the media to talk about how steroids kill people. If you choose not to listen to the ungodly wealth of knowledge and common sense that you have access to here then you deserve whatever happens to you. Whatever that makes me.

Top Bottom