Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(PICS) Noob going on first cycle

OP I just looked at your pics, there is definitely something more than a little fat going on with your stomach, it looks pooched out like you're suffering from Kwashiorkor, (a form of malnutrition that happens when there's not enough protein in the diet. You may have seen kids in Africa with this condition, it's incredibly rare in developed countries.) I agree with Steve, you need to see a gastroenterologist about that.

OP I just looked at your pics, there is definitely something more than a little fat going on with your stomach, it looks pooched out like you're suffering from Kwashiorkor, (a form of malnutrition that happens when there's not enough protein in the diet. You may have seen kids in Africa with this condition, it's incredibly rare in developed countries.) I agree with Steve, you need to see a gastroenterologist about that.

I pretty much drank (2) 2 liters of soda every day and ate frozen pizzas only for the last 10 years of my life. no water hardly ever. Could that have caused it?

I pretty much drank (2) 2 liters of soda every day and ate frozen pizzas only for the last 10 years of my life. no water hardly ever. Could that have caused it?

yes as I said years of abuse on your body isn't gonna be fixed overnight.. you need to see a both a gastro and a holistic doc... a gastro is not gonna put you on a detox, but a holistic doc will.

combine western and eastern medicine to help you.

steroids WILL MAKE IT WORSE. and there is no such thing as putting on muscle and losing fat.. steroids aren't magic pills. you still are not understanding that.

yes as I said years of abuse on your body isn't gonna be fixed overnight.. you need to see a both a gastro and a holistic doc... a gastro is not gonna put you on a detox, but a holistic doc will.

combine western and eastern medicine to help you.

steroids WILL MAKE IT WORSE. and there is no such thing as putting on muscle and losing fat.. steroids aren't magic pills. you still are not understanding that.

what is this "detox"? What does it do? How do you do it?

I couldn't say bro I'm not a doctor, I mean when those kids in Africa get it, it's because they're starving, there literally is NO food about, let alone protein rich foods. Sodas can bloat your stomach making it stick out more than it should but this is usually due to the gas and goes down after you burp.. Seriously bro, see a doc about that. It could be serious.

This might interest you.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/187219-carbonated-water-side-effects

yup and part of the reason his stomach is out like that could be organ size issues. and with that the liver gets enlarged.. we are talking major risk running any type of AAS.

what is this "detox"? What does it do? How do you do it?

it flushes your body out.

there are ways to do it like going into the sauna, getting a massage and drinking tons of water, etc... but in your case you need something more aggressive. if you can afford steroids you can afford to get a detox done.

it flushes your body out.

there are ways to do it like going into the sauna, getting a massage and drinking tons of water, etc... but in your case you need something more aggressive. if you can afford steroids you can afford to get a detox done.

I have no insurance. How much would it cost for a doc to diagnose me and how much will be medicine?

Top Bottom