Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(PICS) Noob going on first cycle

Go to your local hospital. Go to the ER ward. They will take you right in, without insurance.They will take all your general info an bill you in the mail. I wouldn't care about the bill right now bro. Get yourself checked out. Good luck man.

Last time I went to the er i had a slight pain in my forearm. Went in. Waited for an hour for the doc to help. Doc massaged my forarm for 5 mins and said "I can't tell what the problem is". Then he gave me a number to call another doc.

then I get a $350 bill the next week. $350 for a fuckin 5 minute massage and no help. I can only imagine the cost for this. I bet them will have to do an x ray of something. prob thousands. I make $600 a week but cannot afford if its that much....

Do you know any doctors or have any family friends that are doctors?

See if a general practictioner will just do a quick referral for u. Do some up front research and help him give u some possibilites for gastro, nutrional, etc.

Also see if you can find a medical type forum or even something more specialized for ur issue. It's probably out there. Almost every health problem i've ever had, i've figured it out or narrowed it down to a couple possibilities using google.

u r a stuuborn kid... u can afford to juice but u cant afford to see a doc.... u have been like that for 5 yrs??? and u still havent been smart enough to have it checked out?? go to a free clinic... go to the county hospital... who cares what the bill is.. u r covered until u are 26 under the new laws

man you look like a diseased animal in nature on those pics.. all white real tiny bones and some weird beer gut... go and do full body tests before its too late...

Top Bottom