Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure if Infected?

Uh Oh Feeling

this is only my second cycle. I got some test p and have never had to do ed injections before and I've never injected anywhere besides my glutes. So I did quad injections and it hurt like hell for 5 days, but the next time i injected in that area it was fine, but I was using regular syringes. I injected for the first time into my tricep and I used a sling pin. The sling pins I have I can't change out the needle, which I didn't know when I ordered them, so its going to be a bit dull when injecting, but I didn't want to be a sissy and did it anyway. I didn't even think about sterilizing the top of the vile since I always change out the needle. I woke up the next day and it was pink and hurt like hell and really warm in the area. I'm on the fourth day and it's still a bit pinkish and a bit warm, but it doesn't really hurt anymore. I workout my triceps today and it seemed to relieve any lingering pain. I don't have a fever and I don't fell sick at all, but I'm juiced up on test p, anvar and diet mountain dew so I don't know if I would feel shitty.

TLDR; Warm and pink injection site, not much pain anymore, not swollen.

I've also gave shots in the past without alcohol and was fine...but sometimes your muscles can get warm like that just from irritation and other little reasons. No pus, or major pain, I personally wouldn't be too worried.

thanks, I wasn't sure. I only know 2 friends who cycle and they said if it was warm it was most likely an infection, however I'm starting to read that an injection site being warm is fairly common

Theres More Test in Prop due to the Ester so the BA content could be a little higher, Take a hot Wash Cloth and massage it ,repeating this for several minutes, I'll massage mine even while watching TV.

Inflammation doesn't necessarily mean an infection.
Any damage to tissue will trigger inflammation, just so the body is in a ready state to take on incoming bugs.
But no pain and no swelling is a good sign, and provided you steralize your equiptment and skin you should be fine!

Infection= hot to the touch, red, swollen, and pain.

It could simply be that some of the liquid leaked out and your white cells have circled around it as a form of protection.
Warm compress and massage the area as Radar suggested.

Please next time use precautions as one can never be too safe!

It's the propionate crystallizing that's hurting like a bitch.

It's not an infection if its getting better

Yup, no infection altho I have been more careful sterilizing everything especially when using insulin pins. I guess for anyone else for a future reference, it was def warm to the touch and pink, but prolly the combination of newb muscle, high BA content and dull insulin pins.

HEATING PAD FOR HOURS. Do this and if its not an infection the next day it will feel amazingly better. Don't inject prop into small muscles

Top Bottom