Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl week 2.. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

panthers @ falcons
-well, i said the panthers would get destroyed by the vikings and look what happened... they handed it to em'... this week i say the falcons will run all over carolinas front and control the ball... rack up big yards for anderson, who will be huge in fantasy leagues this week.
falcons win 24-10

vikings@ bears
vikings were the big let down of week one, and the bears surprised a lot of people, though i dont know why.. they actually should have opened up the offense and beaten baltimore... bears will get better but not this week... this week moss comes up big.
vikings 27 bears 13

ravens @ kats
MEOW no more... these cats are going bird hunting this week and are gonna shock a lot of people... dillon is going to have to get it going and not run sideways... the short passing attack needs to be in full swing, and the danger guys scott and warrick gotta come up big.. i'm betting all this will happen... and the fact that baltimore STILL has a shitty offense and cant get in a shootout and win means the ravens come down to earth and their fans find out some truth.
BENGALS 23 ravens 13

bolts @ the boys
see what SD did to washington? well, washington is GOOD compared to the cowboys... i dont think it will be quite as lopsided but i dont see dallas putting up a fight... maybe they can blame it on not being ready for football... and they can keep on doing that till next season... tomlinson has to have the playbook down now... flutie will make plays too.. and that defense is STILL good.
bolts win easy, 24-7

bills @ colts
peyton, the edge, and marvin.... then on the other side you have.... nothing. the bills rookie rb gets on track this week but to no avail... the colts are too powerful on the o side...look for manning and harrison to be big against a lackluster secondary... edge big against a run defense that lost its stopper.
colts win31-17 ...

raiders @ fish... GOOD GAME
this one needs to be watched... dolphins stingy d vs. the raiders high octane offense... dolphins running game against a solid defense... great raiders coaching vs. adequate fish coaching... i dont think miami can stretch this defense or even put fear into them for stretching it....
raiders win a good one 21-17

titans @ jags...
two years ago this was the biggest game in football... now??? its not. well, at least not yet. both teams are capable of winning the division and actually going deep in the playoffs.. it depends on a few key guys... eddie g has yet to look real good to me... mcnair is broken right now so odonnell gets the go...
taylor looked good in week one, as did the entire offense... they wont look AS good but will still give the titans fits... titans need to find out who they are and do so fast.. i love them, but they are lookin at 0-2 after this one.
jags 23 titans 16

NEW YORK Gnats @ chefs
my heart is for new york... but i HATE THE GIANTS... plus, i think KC is a better team and could have been 1-0 instead of 0-1... anyway... the giants run game will not get on track... neither will the pass attack.. i think they are a team in dissaray.. the chiefs are a team that is very close to becoming elite... just a few more players in the draft and FA and they will get htere... the question is... can priest holmes prove me right? not this week cuz he will struggle.. if you have him, bench him in fantasy.
chefs win 26-20

lions @ brown-eyes
lions are a team that looked horrid in week 1... the browns are a team that actually looked worse. lions use ty detmer as the starter instead of god awful charlie batch... YAY detroit!!! browns need to find themselves... will they be a ball control team that relies on defense? HAHAHAHAHA... they need to open up and just try to score... lions will win behind a commandful west coast performance by detmer.
lions 20 browns 14

J-E-T-S jets jets jets @ patsys...
the pats get glenn back.. but not yet. the jets were shell shocked by the colts in week one... the pats lost to the kats in week one... pats still have no running game and are a team that desperately needs to do some drafting... the jets are capable of winning vs. sub par teams and will do so.
curtis martin will come up big and lead NY to a win
jets 23 pats 17

niners @ rammies GOOD GAME 2
niners high powered offense goes against that defense that everyone is waiting to see again... are they actually improved? well, ya... but how much? NOT MUCH!!! the niners will put up some serious points... as will garcia and owens for fantasy folks... the rams on the other hand will also put up points.. warner and company are still a machine... a machine that cant play defense...
NINERS win it, 31-27

GANG GREEN vs. the hawks.
seattles d is a top notch defense.. veteran in the front and middle and young in the secondary... they can cover, hit, and tackle... the eagles offense is unproven still.. pinky looks like he is about to break out in a huge way... but duce STILL looks a step off, thrash has done nothing yet... and mcnabb seems like he wants to play hero instead of taking it steadily throughout the game... what will happen? the eagles defense will smother the hawks into mistakes... by the way... its nice to see ricky and his ex team mates play... uh, is anyone left from rickys eagle teams???
eagles dont look ready to explode yet... so
eagles 23 hawks 10

broncos @ cards
this game should be over by halftime... but it wont be.. somehow the cards will put up enough points to keep it interesting.. how will kennison step in? i think he will be ok.. he was proving himself on the rams for a while and that was with TONY BANKS!!! so, griese should make him look good... mike anderson, the broncos BEST running back gets to get the bulk of carries too... broncos will look good despite letting the cards hang around
broncos 27 cards 17
skins @ pack
do monday nighters get nastier than this? the skins who looked like a college team playiing hte pack who played a team that looked like a college team... the one thing washington has going for them is at the corner back spot.. other than that they are over matched... favre will continue to look like the old favre... green will look like that back who has shown flashes of greatness since his nebraska days...
packers in an easy one on MNF, d miller will have a few arab jokes in there.. i bet 3 mentions of osama by him in this one...
i have something very "p.c. incorrect" to say but i cant.... lets just say washington is fucked in this game.
packers 31 skins 10

g'head and ask who got 100 plus points out of a possible 120 in week one... ghead and ask who is leading the pick em pool after week one.. ghead and ask.

allow me to do some shameless tutin' of my own horn...

bengals and ravens... read it baby!!!

its tough to pick the score, but damn.. i did good...

too bad the niners didnt score one more, i'd be jimmy the greek junior... and i'd go out and eat with a reporter friend and say how blacks had an advantage in sports due to an extra muscle.. then i'd get fired from my job and i would never be heard from again... nobody would know if i was alive or not.... uh, ok... breathe in... i'm done now... :)

Top Bottom