Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with PCT during cycle

phatones

I'm taking Spawn for a 30 day cycle and I need a little advice on the PCT. I did this twice before but I had A LOT of bloating each time. I took Spawn for 30 days and then Nolvadex for 3-4 weeks after. (I don't remember the exact dosage but I think I did wk1-20 mg, wk2- 15 mg, wk3-10 mg, wk5-5 mg.)

What else should I take with the Nolvadex to prevent bloat? I've read alot about liquidex. Is that the best pairing? Also, what dosage and should I take either of them before the cycle ends? Thanks for the help.

I'm taking Spawn for a 30 day cycle and I need a little advice on the PCT. I did this twice before but I had A LOT of bloating each time. I took Spawn for 30 days and then Nolvadex for 3-4 weeks after. (I don't remember the exact dosage but I think I did wk1-20 mg, wk2- 15 mg, wk3-10 mg, wk5-5 mg.)

What else should I take with the Nolvadex to prevent bloat? I've read alot about liquidex. Is that the best pairing? Also, what dosage and should I take either of them before the cycle ends? Thanks for the help.

Here is your problem. Spawn is a 4-9 estra aka tren progesterone compound. This causes bloat and problems of a different kind. cause by high levels of progesterone/progesteron not estrogen. When you take your nolvadex as pct this adds to the problem. You see prog/prolatin kicks ass and fucks shit up even more when added with estrogen. You would think nolvadex would be good then right? wrong

nolvadex does not lower serum level estrogen and in fact studies have proves over and over and over again that serum levels of estrogen rise when on nolvadex. OK but who care as long as nolva is blocking estrogen receptors right? wrong again.

Nolvadex is a synthetic estrogen and that is why it takes the place in the ar as estrogen. In fact its so damn close to estrogen that when combines with progesterone/prolactin it will cause the same problems as high levels of estrogen and prog mixed together.

So your pct of using nolva after spawn is the worst thing you can do. Using sustain alpha or the trc is good but still does not address progesterone. There is nothing in this stack that takes careof this problem.

This is why you need to use formatane Mrsupps.com will be selling it in a few weeks. Oral formastane is complete crap and does not work. every test and study in the world proves this.
injected or topical is the only way it works.

cell labs sell one Competitive Edge Labs Formestane Competitive Edge Labs Formestane [] - $36.95 : Orbit Nutrition
get it here. Combine this with hcgenreate HCGenerate
and this is a good pct for you. I would use 2 pumps am 2 pumps pm of the forma for pct. pm me for more advice.

Top Bottom