Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural testosterone??

Yes, ultra violet and infra red rays affects hormone production.

People have gotten so afraid of sunlight. As long as you don't burn, it's healthy to get some sun.

definately stick to those 8 things i listed. especially doing deadlifts and squats.. leg days are very important.. so many guys skip it. it has helped me tremendously make gains since I upped by leg workouts even though I haven't been on cycle since June. our legs are our trunks.. the upper body will perform better with strong trunk underneath

100% truth.

I even have a friend who proved it to me.

He's 18 right now.

Weight 260lbs-280 (Last time I've seen him at a wedding he was 270, it was 4 month ago)
Hight - 6'1"
BF: 15-17% (maybe less, but he has a 4 pack)

Bp- 405
deadlift - 600 (it was 600 something, i forgot.)
squat (495)

Not even kidding I've seen him and just said WTF dude! he went from a 220 pound fat kid in 4 years to a fucking monster.

Jesus 22" arms with veins popping out of them. when he put his arm around me (messing around) almost killed me. Then he wanted to show me some football tricks, because we both play d.end, i passed on it, i didnt want to get killed.

(I'm not a scrawny guy)

So I ask him, how the fuck you get so disgustingly big!!?

His reply, "I just worked out my legs, squatting deadlifting, and the rest just grew by itself" (not literally he still did upper body but mostly focused on legs)

That was my wakeup I started lifting heavy ass weights (for me at least)

But here a true story how a little fat kid became a scary ass monster, all thanks to legs.

I dont think he's a natural with those stats at 18, atleast he says he is and when I accuse him he still denies, it.. but who cares that fucking big at 18!!!!!

So dont be a bench and Bicep little punk ass kid at the gym, u just look stupid when u say "I Lift weights"
You aint lifting till u Squatting ur ass to the floor and deadlifting!!!

My 2 cents.

100% truth.

I even have a friend who proved it to me.

He's 18 right now.

Weight 260lbs-280 (Last time I've seen him at a wedding he was 270, it was 4 month ago)
Hight - 6'1"
BF: 15-17% (maybe less, but he has a 4 pack)

Bp- 405
deadlift - 600 (it was 600 something, i forgot.)
squat (495)

Not even kidding I've seen him and just said WTF dude! he went from a 220 pound fat kid in 4 years to a fucking monster.

Jesus 22" arms with veins popping out of them. when he put his arm around me (messing around) almost killed me. Then he wanted to show me some football tricks, because we both play d.end, i passed on it, i didnt want to get killed.

(I'm not a scrawny guy)

So I ask him, how the fuck you get so disgustingly big!!?

His reply, "I just worked out my legs, squatting deadlifting, and the rest just grew by itself" (not literally he still did upper body but mostly focused on legs)

That was my wakeup I started lifting heavy ass weights (for me at least)

But here a true story how a little fat kid became a scary ass monster, all thanks to legs.

I dont think he's a natural with those stats at 18, atleast he says he is and when I accuse him he still denies, it.. but who cares that fucking big at 18!!!!!

So dont be a bench and Bicep little punk ass kid at the gym, u just look stupid when u say "I Lift weights"
You aint lifting till u Squatting ur ass to the floor and deadlifting!!!

My 2 cents.

thanks for that story and kudos to your friend for changing himself

yeah i played football back in school and now since i have been out of school for a while i lost contact with most of my old friends but since i been going to the gym this year i have met up with a bunch of them and i think alot of them are on the juice!!! there just to strong for there size and experience in the gym... i got a buddy that is 21 years old and weighs 200 pounds on a heavy day and is repping 600 pounds on squat 400 plus pounds on bench 600 plus pounds on deadlift and a year before this he was doing half this amont of weight if he was lucky..... i got another buddy thats in his 30s that is benching and squating 700 pounds i dont know how much he deadlifts but they both swear up and down that they are all natural....

and it wouldnt bother me if they was on the juice hell i dont care what bothers me is we was all really close at one time and they wont be honest with me

Yes, ultra violet and infra red rays affects hormone production.

People have gotten so afraid of sunlight. As long as you don't burn, it's healthy to get some sun.

your right people are scared of the sun light.... i work outside for a living and if my boss would let me i would take off my shirt and work i love the feeling of the sun on my skin

Top Bottom