Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural testosterone??

yeah i have noticed that about guys who love tofu and sushi that sure does add to that logic soy= bad news for lifting!!

i have become very interested in raising natural testosterone do any of you suggest a book thats worth reading about it or just a book containing good info about bodybuilding diets workouts or for that matter anything body building?? i have seen many books out there but its hard seperate the ones that are facts and the ones that are garbage! i have realized in my search for the body i want that reading can help bodybuilding/ weightlfting and its just as mental as phyiscal... so if any of you guys have a suggestion on any good reads please let me know

definately stick to those 8 things i listed. especially doing deadlifts and squats.. leg days are very important.. so many guys skip it. it has helped me tremendously make gains since I upped by leg workouts even though I haven't been on cycle since June. our legs are our trunks.. the upper body will perform better with strong trunk underneath

also I left out sex being another testosterone booster, although it could be brief. i still believe that guys who get laid often have higher test if anything due to better state of mind and confidence.

it could be also due to the way we evolved. the stronger men were picked by the women to bear their children and so on.
so have sex and the body reacts by releasing testosterone.

Which explains why I always getta boner in the tanning bed hmm...

i always train legs its my favorite workout becuase im really strong in squat!! and i plan on doing a squat comp early next year.... but i have actually read another artical about having sex and test levels... it said dont have sex the day before a comp cuz it can effect your performance becuase of low test levels but then it went on to say that having sex regularly is good because it actually boost the demand for test in the long run becuase test in the body is a supply and demand thing if you have to much of the supply the demand goes down but if you supply is running low then the demand gets higher thus raising your levels in the long run

The reason for not having sex before a fight has nothing to do with low test it's the endorphins releast after that causes you to be calm after orgasm which cause you to be less agressive... i've orgasmed 3 times an hour before my workout many times and it didn't effect my lifts what so ever I just felt half assed during the workout

The reason for not having sex before a fight has nothing to do with low test it's the endorphins releast after that causes you to be calm after orgasm which cause you to be less agressive... i've orgasmed 3 times an hour before my workout many times and it didn't effect my lifts what so ever I just felt half assed during the workout

thats right.

in eastern medicine they also say it depletes the spleen.

just imagine a video game where your energy bar gets dropped, that is the same idea behind it.

and blowing a load will de-hydrate you as well which may not seem like a big deal but you want every advantage you can get especially before a fight or before you plan on a hard workout

Which probably explains all the gay ass grapling and wrestling they do in mma insteada stand up fighting lol

thanks for the info guys and i like your comparison to the video game and energy bar stevesmi

c.k- you do know wrestlers and ground guys win more fights then guys who like to strike right in todays mma world you have to be a complete mma fighter with good stand up and ground im a huge fan of guys who like to stand up and fight but you gotta have it all now adays

lol I was kidding

Top Bottom