Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural testosterone??

BigCbear

i wasnt sure what section to post this in but i read a artical the other day that said direct sunlight can have a major effect on your natural testosterone by as much as 65%..... then it went on to say that you should try to get 50 to 55 minutes of direct sunlight a day and how most people, even people who work outside dont get the full 55 min.. it has to be direct like sun tanning.... is there any truth to this???

‎8 ways to increase testosterone naturally that I have researched.

1. start your workout with compound exercises such as deadlifts, squats, bench press, rows. 2. push your body to the limit when you workout. end the set at failure or 1 or 2 reps before.
3. train your legs equally as hard as the upper body.
4. eat more GOOD fats.. extr...a virgin olive oil, flax, fish oil, nuts etc

‎5. reduce intake of all soy. it releases estrogen.
6. stay away from alcohol.
7. meditate, dont overtrain, don't have a stressful or negative lifestyle
8. quality sleep. you should be in bed no later then 10pm and wake up when the sun ...comes up. that is how we evolved!

1. start your workout with compound exercises such as deadlifts, squats, bench press, rows. 2. push your body to the limit when you workout. end the set at failure or 1 or 2 reps before.

8. quality sleep. you should be in bed no later then 10pm and wake up when the sun ...comes up. that is how we evolved!

good info man i do most of those things natually its part of my routine.. the only one i didnt know about was the soy!! i dont really consume much soy but thats still really good to know.. and i gotta admit on days i dont work im bad about staying up real late and sleeping in.... the main reason i was asking about the sunlight is becuase it was actually emailed to me by a guy that i consider really knows his stuff about bodybuilding so i figured i would see what elite fitness memeber thought of it

I'm pretty sure test levels are higher in the morning, so maybe morning training would be better?

test levels are highest from 4-8am.

yes if you want to max out and see how strong you are hypothetically it would be better to do this in the morning after a solid breakfast and lots of water.

I am a strong advocate of morning workouts, but a lot of guys cant do it cause of work

Dont forget saturated fats, those increase test a decent amount.
Tannning does increase test in most people, especially if you are full nude.

good info man i do most of those things natually its part of my routine.. the only one i didnt know about was the soy!! i dont really consume much soy but thats still really good to know.. and i gotta admit on days i dont work im bad about staying up real late and sleeping in.... the main reason i was asking about the sunlight is becuase it was actually emailed to me by a guy that i consider really knows his stuff about bodybuilding so i figured i would see what elite fitness memeber thought of it

yeah its funny about soy.. those guys that love sushi and tofu (which is DUNKED with soy/soybean oil) tend to be scrawny. so there is truth to this. i bet their test levels are lower

a lot of protein bars have soy.. its a cheap ingredient after all. whether the benefits of eating those bars outweigh the downside i have no idea. sometimes its easier to grab a bar before the gym then cook something up.

Numbers 1 & 2 do nothing at all to improve baseline levels. You get a brief spike that does fuckall for recovery. If your levels are low they'll go right back to being low 40 minutes later.

yeah i have noticed that about guys who love tofu and sushi that sure does add to that logic soy= bad news for lifting!!

i have become very interested in raising natural testosterone do any of you suggest a book thats worth reading about it or just a book containing good info about bodybuilding diets workouts or for that matter anything body building?? i have seen many books out there but its hard seperate the ones that are facts and the ones that are garbage! i have realized in my search for the body i want that reading can help bodybuilding/ weightlfting and its just as mental as phyiscal... so if any of you guys have a suggestion on any good reads please let me know

Top Bottom