Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Alright so thought I was doing better after Wednesday but wasn’t. I took a few days off. Mentally I have just not been all there and been super tired. Felt pretty good Saturday and Sunday. Felt even better today. So thinking tomorrow it’s time to hit it hard again. I am assuming this had something to do with my test levels and how my body is saturated now. Think my body needed some time to adjust because I am feeling much less tired today and just all around mentally better. Food prep attached. Chicken and veggies like always but this time it’s teriyaki and a spicy Asian sauce! Tastes very good!

Also forgot to mention that I am now 216 pounds and I started at 225.

Man I am feeling so much better my energy levels are back! Wish I went to the gym this morning instead of taking 1 more day. Tomorrow is chest/back and after that it’s back to normal schedule.

Incline Hammer Press: 4 sets 15, 12, 10, 8
Barbell row: 4 sets 15, 12, 10, 8
Dumbbell bench: 4 sets 8-10 reps
Hammer strength pull down: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Machine fly: 4 sets 15-20 reps
Machine row: 4 sets 15-20 reps
30 minutes cardio before and after.

Also this is week 8 of the 14 week cycle. Today is my second time using the Beligas test instead of the Ultima. Based on my first injection with the Beligas from last week, it definitely seems that my skin/muscle likes it much better. Nowhere near as much swelling or puffiness.

Alright so thought I was doing better after Wednesday but wasn’t. I took a few days off. Mentally I have just not been all there and been super tired. Felt pretty good Saturday and Sunday. Felt even better today. So thinking tomorrow it’s time to hit it hard again. I am assuming this had something to do with my test levels and how my body is saturated now. Think my body needed some time to adjust because I am feeling much less tired today and just all around mentally better. Food prep attached. Chicken and veggies like always but this time it’s teriyaki and a spicy Asian sauce! Tastes very good!

Attachments

• IMG_2403.jpeg
    IMG_2403.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 146
Also forgot to mention that I am now 216 pounds and I started at 225.

Man I am feeling so much better my energy levels are back! Wish I went to the gym this morning instead of taking 1 more day. Tomorrow is chest/back and after that it’s back to normal schedule.

Incline Hammer Press: 4 sets 15, 12, 10, 8
Barbell row: 4 sets 15, 12, 10, 8
Dumbbell bench: 4 sets 8-10 reps
Hammer strength pull down: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Machine fly: 4 sets 15-20 reps
Machine row: 4 sets 15-20 reps
30 minutes cardio before and after.

Also this is week 8 of the 14 week cycle. Today is my second time using the Beligas test instead of the Ultima. Based on my first injection with the Beligas from last week, it definitely seems that my skin/muscle likes it much better. Nowhere near as much swelling or puffiness.
@BrightFuture meal prep super NICE wow you can cook
and beligas good gear
I only get beligas from @domestic-supply.com Greg he has the real deal

@BrightFuture meal prep super NICE wow you can cook
and beligas good gear
I only get beligas from @domestic-supply.com Greg he has the real deal
I can’t cook but my wife can. She does all the meal prep for me. I can do it but it doesn’t come out the way she does it.

Yeah I think my body tolerates the Beligas better. Ultima is great and was definitely working but think my skin and muscle area at the injection site was allergic or just had some weird reactions. Well good thing this is my first cycle and a great learning experience. A little disappointed in myself last week but that’s alright because doing much better now. Ready to crush it tomorrow.

I can’t cook but my wife can. She does all the meal prep for me. I can do it but it doesn’t come out the way she does it.

Yeah I think my body tolerates the Beligas better. Ultima is great and was definitely working but think my skin and muscle area at the injection site was allergic or just had some weird reactions. Well good thing this is my first cycle and a great learning experience. A little disappointed in myself last week but that’s alright because doing much better now. Ready to crush it tomorrow.
@BrightFuture you lady is an amazing cook, you're a lucky man :)
waiting for you to crush it tomorrow

Top Bottom