Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

some people are going to be more sensitive to certain gear
do you notice a difference with different brands?
This is my first time so only ever used Ultima. Not to worried about it though.

You can all so try mixing up the gear
like if you have some extra test or EQ, mix that up to dilute it down
Just got the one test. No EQ or anything else injectable. Other than the soreness which isn’t a big deal the test/tbol combo hasn’t given me any side effects as of yet.

Alright so had a good weekend. Went for a 1 mile run on Saturday then went to the gym on Sunday for 30 minutes of cardio. Trying to skip breakfast on the weekends but that’s tough because I have a huge appetite. Today was my third injection. I tried something different today. I decided to start with dumbbell bench but just as a warmup for the barbell bench. Was hoping it would set me up better for the barbell bench but it did not. It’s just my left shoulder. Moving forward I will stick with dumbbell bench and maybe revisit barbell later on, I just don’t want to injure my shoulder. Dumbbells feel fine.

Dumbbell bench: 35x15 45x12 55x10 60x6(felt great on the shoulders and I think I can definitely do more than this so Friday I will)
Barbell bench: just did a few sets with 135 but my left shoulder just doesn’t like this.
Hammer incline chest press: 45x15 70x11 75x7 45x17
Machine fly: 85x15 100x15 115x15 130x8
Tricep dip: 90x20 140x15 140x12 140x12
Tricep pushdown: 90x20 90x15 90x15 90x15

A super positive note is the incline hammer chest press. 70 pounds for 11 reps! Also for dumbbells and hammer strength movements it’s 70 pounds for each side so 140 pounds total. Wasn’t sure if I was clear on that. Also did 15 minutes cardio to start and 15 minutes at end.

Cutting back on the carbs. Instead of 1 cup rice it’s half a cup of rice.

Attachments

• IMG_2336.jpeg
    IMG_2336.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
Alright so had a good weekend. Went for a 1 mile run on Saturday then went to the gym on Sunday for 30 minutes of cardio. Trying to skip breakfast on the weekends but that’s tough because I have a huge appetite. Today was my third injection. I tried something different today. I decided to start with dumbbell bench but just as a warmup for the barbell bench. Was hoping it would set me up better for the barbell bench but it did not. It’s just my left shoulder. Moving forward I will stick with dumbbell bench and maybe revisit barbell later on, I just don’t want to injure my shoulder. Dumbbells feel fine.

Dumbbell bench: 35x15 45x12 55x10 60x6(felt great on the shoulders and I think I can definitely do more than this so Friday I will)
Barbell bench: just did a few sets with 135 but my left shoulder just doesn’t like this.
Hammer incline chest press: 45x15 70x11 75x7 45x17
Machine fly: 85x15 100x15 115x15 130x8
Tricep dip: 90x20 140x15 140x12 140x12
Tricep pushdown: 90x20 90x15 90x15 90x15

A super positive note is the incline hammer chest press. 70 pounds for 11 reps! Also for dumbbells and hammer strength movements it’s 70 pounds for each side so 140 pounds total. Wasn’t sure if I was clear on that. Also did 15 minutes cardio to start and 15 minutes at end.

Cutting back on the carbs. Instead of 1 cup rice it’s half a cup of rice.
@BrightFuture 70 for 11 you pumped! love the improvements
meal share is HOT keep going and keep sharing

@BrightFuture 70 for 11 you pumped! love the improvements
meal share is HOT keep going and keep sharing
Thank you! Yeah I love seeing myself do more every week whether it’s pounds or reps or some combination of the 2.

Top Bottom