Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My prediction for this Sunday's Patriots@Jets game!

Captain_insano

As Illustrated:

choke.jpg

J.E.T.S jest, jest, jest!

GO PATRIOITS!

I want to see the Pats play Bledsoe...so maybe he can get knocked out permanently this time.

I would trade Bledsoe to Detroit for a first rounders...pick up Julius Peppers with the Number 1...and then trade Terry Glenn for another high first round pick...and take a new receiver

gotmilk said:
I want to see the Pats play Bledsoe...so maybe he can get knocked out permanently this time.

I would trade Bledsoe to Detroit for a first rounders...pick up Julius Peppers with the Number 1...and then trade Terry Glenn for another high first round pick...and take a new receiver

well if this miricale season keeps up ...bledsoe and glenn will be looking for work elsewhere...fuck..i have a ben coates and bledsoe jersey and now there aren't worth shit...i can't even wear my bledsoe jersey...unless i cross out his name and put brady..

Latimer said:
Bledsoe plays shitty against the Jets. They're better off sticking with Brady.

Don't get me wrong i like bledsoe a lot but he is looking really immobile like dan marino did for much of his career. Bledsoe can't scramble at all.

Captain_insano said:

Don't get me wrong i like bledsoe a lot but he is looking really immobile like dan marino did for much of his career. Bledsoe can't scramble at all.

Yeah and the game is getting faster and faster---Quarterbacks like Bledsoe will be a thing of the past. Manning also can't move to fast. Both great throwers but they have to dance in todays game.

Top Bottom