Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My prediction for this Sunday's Patriots@Jets game!

who cares about those losers.... the steelers game is the only one that matters...steelers 31 vikings 10

kuda75 said:
who cares about those losers.... the steelers game is the only one that matters...steelers 31 vikings 10

Bitch, you know it's all about Da Bears tomorrow. Marty Booker is going to have a field day against that pathetic Lions' secondary. What's up on our fantasy league Kuda? I owe you an assbeating on our rematch. You'll bow down before the 2001 Mike Ditka Crew when all is said and done.

Actually, it's nice to see the Steelers kicking ass too. I love the power game.

I hope the Jets stomp Captain's Patsies. They're my 4th favorite team. Although all the signs point towards the Patsies with the 3 points.

Latimer said:

Bitch, you know it's all about Da Bears tomorrow. Marty Booker is going to have a field day against that pathetic Lions' secondary. What's up on our fantasy league Kuda? I owe you an assbeating on our rematch. You'll bow down before the 2001 Mike Ditka Crew when all is said and done.

Actually, it's nice to see the Steelers kicking ass too. I love the power game.

I hope the Jets stomp Captain's Patsies. They're my 4th favorite team. Although all the signs point towards the Patsies with the 3 points.

wow i was going to pull for the bear Lats...but now i am also going to predict a Bears LOSS!

Captain_insano said:

wow i was going to pull for the bear Lats...but now i am also going to predict a Bears LOSS!

LOL! Sorry the Jets are one of my favorites. I am impressed with the Pats so far this year though.

The Bears will have enough believers come playoff time. They're playing with confidence now.

thermo said:
Lions in spolier fashion 24-22 Detroit win.

You've been going against the Bears all season thermo. I won't say anything more about your Lions. Their record is embarrassment enough.

!

Pardon me for the words that i am about to use against you jets fans...but fuck you!

You guys suck! Not only did you lost to the Pats bad but you talked to much shit before and after the game.

Take a loss like a man. I have since 1985...chicago vs. new england

Peace,
Insano

I cant believe Pats came back, and same with Chicago. Both of my two favorite teams lost today. Oh well, i'll go celebrate. My prize horses came in this week. Buried my guy.

Top Bottom