Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first show

glennds said:
i was gonna say same thing. you do not look real...like a barbie doll come to life. your proportions are insane.

Always honest in a fair judgement..Have to respect you for that.. Though i cant see her very well it seems your on the right track...We cant all be perfect,i am far from it. But they ask they receive...

My opinion, cant see it well but if your doing what you love thats all that matters! Best of luck Betty...

Ozz2001 said:
Always honest in a fair judgement..Have to respect you for that.. Though i cant see her very well it seems your on the right track...We cant all be perfect,i am far from it. But they ask they receive...

My opinion, cant see it well but if your doing what you love thats all that matters! Best of luck Betty...

oops hope this did not come across negatively. wasn't meant that way.

Great abs and I love your 2 piece you look fantastic in it. You came in awesome for only preping 4 weeks you will do great at you next show for sure.

Definitely on 4 weeks notice good job! How did you feel about the placing? Get any comments from the judges and what would be your goals for future training?

DJ_UFO said:
HOT! What about posting more pics?
:p
;)

:qt:

I did`nt get any professional pic`s from the show yet , so this is all I have. Sorry there are not that clear.

Last edited:
Sassy69 said:
Definitely on 4 weeks notice good job! How did you feel about the placing? Get any comments from the judges and what would be your goals for future training?

I felt third placing would have been mine if I was better with my posing and not as nervous in the prejudging. I know I did the best I could with my body in 4 weeks, and they stressed not to come in too lean. So I was happy with the way I looked and I hope to be more graceful and confident on stage next time. My lagging parts would be my calves and outer sweep. Those I will be focusing on more. My next show is a USBF and they want soft curves with some definition{ no veins,no striations}this type of posing is more feminine and to the side with minimal flexing. I am more comfortable with that. We will see ,all of this is a great experience and I am meeting my own goals!

great job, i was suppose to be in that show :( pulled quad and didn;t go... maybe next year :)
good luck in the future

bettyboop said:
I felt third placing would have been mine if I was better with my posing and not as nervous in the prejudging. I know I did the best I could with my body in 4 weeks, and they stressed not to come in too lean. So I was happy with the way I looked and I hope to be more graceful and confident on stage next time. My lagging parts would be my calves and outer sweep. Those I will be focusing on more. My next show is a USBF and they want soft curves with some definition{ no veins,no striations}this type of posing is more feminine and to the side with minimal flexing. I am more comfortable with that. We will see ,all of this is a great experience and I am meeting my own goals!

The posing is always so squirrelly -- judging never seems to be consistent w/ /what they tell you and each organization has its own way to pose & required "look". The first show is definitely just like the first time you complete a complete cyle of diet or training -- you have to do it once to get the feel of it. After that, the nerves & stuff become less of an issue & you can focus on not just doing a show, but improving how you do them.

Congrats! Can hardly wait for the next round of pix!

Top Bottom