Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Review of Needto's N2KTS and Replenish!!

With N2KTS is there any warranted concern about liver toxicity? It has a dimethyl compound in it just as Superdrol does, and I'm assuming the product has 10-20mg per serving. Is this a correct estimate and should one run liver support when taking N2KTS just as one would when taking 10-20mg of Superdrol? Just curious since no one has posted any inquiry about this to my knowledge. I got some N2KTS and it's probably the most potent stimulant I've ever had. I'm just concerned about potential toxicity in combination with other methyl compounds like Superdrol.

With N2KTS, you get the heat feeling and redness of the face.
I would be taking this in the morning before work, but cannot goto work sweating, itchy and red in the face. Does that subside through the workout or linger throughout the day?
Thanks

It's just meant as a preworkout supplement. Take it 30 mins before workout, and the redness with fade after about 45-mins, that's for me. It will keep you energized after workout, but will not affect you day.
I get the reddness alll over my body, I love it for the workout. The pumps are amazing, as well as the focus and energy.

With N2KTS is there any warranted concern about liver toxicity? It has a dimethyl compound in it just as Superdrol does, and I'm assuming the product has 10-20mg per serving. Is this a correct estimate and should one run liver support when taking N2KTS just as one would when taking 10-20mg of Superdrol? Just curious since no one has posted any inquiry about this to my knowledge. I got some N2KTS and it's probably the most potent stimulant I've ever had. I'm just concerned about potential toxicity in combination with other methyl compounds like Superdrol.

no liver support is needed when taking n2kts.
maybe needto can explain the attached dimethyl compound :)
it is the best preworout supp ever! :D

Top Bottom