Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My CAVS.............

JKurz1

Banned
Appear to be for REAL this year..............we'll see how this West Coast trip treats em, but they are playn some serious ball............

Lebron is definetly a serious force... not ever have I seen a player so young be so composed and team-orientated while getting his... he can fucking pass! no to mention he's 6'8 245 and can move like that - scary to think i was one game away from playing him in AAU Nationals... would have probably had to gaurd him too (= me getting dunked on like al lthe other white guys in the reels of his highlights)

east coast still has a way to go to challenge the west. last year was great because it was detroits defense that won them the championships, and its also the reason the lakers fell apart. after the pistions exploited the lakers offense and defense every one at home was takin notes. thats why they got rid of phil because they knew everyone knew their game. anyways the cavs are doing good but id like to see them play some tough road games back to back and see how long they can last. just look at the spurs schedual this year, it will be amazing to see if they are still standing after the allstar game. it would have been nice if the cavs could have kept boozer!

vez

Top Bottom