Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monica Brandt kicked me off the Precor at the gym on Friday

GS, I tought you would have your own private gym at home. :whatever:

BUBBLES said:
GS, I tought you would have your own private gym at home. :whatever:

I do, but I like to work with a trainer sometimes too. I did a lot of one-on-one Pilates over the past 6 months and I knew nothing about this before started I working with a Pilates instructor. It helped me a ton with my bodybuilding, plus my teacher is a ballerina - a nice plus :devil:.

George Spellwin said:
I do, but I like to work with a trainer sometimes too. I did a lot of one-on-one Pilates over the past 6 months and I knew nothing about this before started I working with a Pilates instructor. It helped me a ton with my bodybuilding, plus my teacher is a ballerina - a nice plus :devil:.
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Monica's a handful of days away from the Arnold. I imagine she is a bit lean right now... Probably trying to get as much warm weather as she can before walking around in a tiny bikini in 40 degree Columbus weather.

Sassy69 said:
Monica's a handful of days away from the Arnold. I imagine she is a bit lean right now... Probably trying to get as much warm weather as she can before walking around in a tiny bikini in 40 degree Columbus weather.

The funny thing is that the shoot is all about T&A, but there are weights involved and the Precor she kicked me off of - I don't quite get it - why pretend that there's exercise involved.

George Spellwin said:
The funny thing is that the shoot is all about T&A, but there are weights involved and the Precor she kicked me off of - I don't quite get it - why pretend that there's exercise involved.

I'm sure the weights are for whatever BBing mag they're going in. Plus I like seeing sexy chicks with weights. Anyway who care's what's involved as long as she's near naked and sweaty!

George Spellwin said:

A fitness models whole life is pretend....it's who they are maing...short lived most often, but it's their destiny. Doomed to a world of self worship instead of self respect.

You should have taken down her body guards, stood in front of the Precor and said:

The PRICE IS WRONG BITCH!!!

p.s. I still want in on the Cindy Crawford sweat/booger rag deal.

jack_schitt said:
Guess not :(
Aw, c'mon, even Darth has a sense of humor.

How else do you explain "Apology accepted, Captain Needa"?

Top Bottom