Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monica Brandt kicked me off the Precor at the gym on Friday

George Spellwin said:
This is not my regular gym in New York. I'm actually in my home in Florida right now. The only famous people I've ever seen at my gym in NY are Susan Sarandon (who actually trains at exactly the same times as I do), Leo Dicaprio when he's in town, and the grooming guy from Queer Eye. None of them know who I am, but Susan Sarandon is always very sweet.

If Cindy Crawford ever works out at your gym, and leaves a sweaty rag with boogers on it, put it in a ziplock and mail it to me....I'll buy everyone on the site plat for a week.

jack_schitt said:
If Cindy Crawford ever works out at your gym, and leaves a sweaty rag with boogers on it, put it in a ziplock and mail it to me....I'll buy everyone on the site plat for a week.
lol,what would you pay for soiled undies?

hardrock said:
Oh hell yes! They gonna be origional or some old recycled stuff?

maybe she'd do a nude pictorial for a lifetime plat membership? Probably not, but throw it out there anyway :)

Alex shot it and sent it to me. I don't know if it appeared somewhere else or not. The pics are B&W and look almost like softcore with a fitness theme - sorry Monica.

Top Bottom