Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monica Brandt kicked me off the Precor at the gym on Friday

George Spellwin said:
This is a true story.

Ok, so I was at the gym on Friday and I was using the Precor to warm up. Well, out of the blue, in comes Monica Brandt and her 15 person entourage and they start doing this photo shoot of her while I'm trying to warm up.

First they cover her in pancake - I mean covered! Then she gets changed into pink hot pants (the kind where half her derriere hangs out the bottom) and a bikini top. Very sexy.

One of the photographers or one of her handlers decides that they want to shoot her on the Percor, and the gym has only two, and Monica wants to use mine! So they come up to me and tell me that I've got to get off the Precor so they can photograph Monica. And I'm like, "Monica, don't you know who I am?"

Nope, she claims she never heard of me! Can you believe it? How humbling :(

She looked really, really hot. Toned, tanned, fit, and her face, although still a little too thin for my taste looked better than it has recently. When you read this Monica, and I know you come here, just remember, you know I love you!

And guys, if you're really, really good, I'll post some exclusive Monica pics that Alex Ardenti sent me from a shoot he did of her. Yum.

You know I like you brother George, but I may have to ban you if we don't get to see any pics.

monica9a70.jpg

I just couldn't let this thread go without any pics.

Top Bottom