Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA cycle

cane corso

:)Hi guys and girls,

I want to get some opinions off of you but please bear in mind that my goals are different to the majority of you.

I want to add some lean muscle, drop body fat and not reduce my cardio capabilities aswell as increase my stregnth.

Im 30 years old and have a healthy well balanced diet. Training MMA 5 x per week and lifts 2 x per week.

Im thinking of .......

300 mgs per week test prop
300 mgs per week primo

total 8 - 10 weeks.

what ya reckon????

sounds good, dont forget pct.
other gear appropriate for you would be winstrol, masteron, EQ

Last edited:
Good bro here if its the cane corso im thinking of.How are you bto?

Have you considered using oral aas?

It's fast and effective and good for explosive strength during fighting....an example would be anavar....mild on the liver too

Have you considered using oral aas?

It's fast and effective and good for explosive strength during fighting....an example would be anavar....mild on the liver too

yea forgot about teh Var but it can get pricey

That sounds like a good way to go bro. There are many different options for cycles you could run to go along with mma training. I used to run cycles during wrestling training so along the same basic set up. What I learned was to just stay away from dbol or tren because the pumps made training for these type of sport impossible, too much time cramping up. I used to personally liked going longer and adding EQ which increased my stamina amazingly and allowed for even more intense rtaining then these sports already call for.

Good luck bro!!!

Top Bottom